Need some input on binos/rangefinder combo???

Have a good friend who is looking to buy high end binos with built in rangefinder. What is your suggestions, what have you had the best luck with? He asked my advice but I told him I know nothing about them because I have never looked into any literally LOL. So any help would be appreciated guys.

I own Leica Geovids and love them. Other options are the Zeiss RF's and the new Swarovski EL Range. If money were no object, I'd go with the Swarovski EL Range.

Originally Posted By: Buster If money were no object
OR if you come across a really good deal,

DSCN1436.jpg

DSCN1431.jpg

DSCN1432.jpg

I have the bushnell fusions. The ranging capability is great. I can range a coyote over 1000 yards. The glass isn't that great. For 675 they were worth it. If I were to do it again i'd save another grand and get the Leicas.

i just bought Swarovski EL Range but look threw zeiss and leica , they all range the same distance when i range a tree at 268 but leica glass was not as clear , but zeiss and swarovski were about the same on being clear but what got me is the Swarovski EL Range were felt lighter and smaller all were 10x42 range that i looked at nit sure if zeiss and leica use the same number but they were all about the same power and size .

Back