I promised a few that I would edit up this video. FREAKING INSANE!

Before anyone starts harping on me about accuracy, there were two of us shooting.
scared.gif

Rory, shot 8 rounds and never connected on a single hog. He was shooting offhand while standing.
rolleyes.gif

I sat down with shooting sticks and connected on 18 out of 19 rounds. The first hog and the last hog were the only two stationary targets I had. All the others were running targets. Most of the larger hogs took 2-3 rounds to put em down while the smaller ones took 1-2 rounds. I was told to just stay with a hog until it rolled and that's what I did. I connected on hogs are close as 30 yards and as far as 300 yards in the pitch black. Couldn't see your hand in front of your face, dark. It was chaos...
wub.gif

Huge thanks to Ed Shopman and John Bailey of EOTech for putting this hunt on.

Originally Posted By: smith1559Awesome.... Just think how that would have went suppressed....Jason

My thoughts exactly. Which is why I ordered a suppressor and a 300 Blackout as soon as I returned home from that hunt. I'm ready to go again.

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceOriginally Posted By: smith1559Awesome.... Just think how that would have went suppressed....Jason

My thoughts exactly. Which is why I ordered a suppressor and a 300 Blackout as soon as I returned home from that hunt. I'm ready to go again.

Mine is ordered to but the wait is going to suck... Went with the .308 Phantom QD. Mainly going to ride on my 6.8 but I am getting most of what I got threaded so they can have some fun to....Jason

That's the way to do it. I ordered an AAC 7.62 SDN-6. I'll run it on several calibers for now including a .300 Blackout, .308, .260, .223 and a .204. Eventually, I'll order a can that's .22 cal specific but for now, the SDN-6 should work just fine.
wink.gif

Back