New Frontier Armory Lower - First Impression

Well I will say it because I HAVE ran over all kinds of [beeep] with a brush hog.

That gun does NOT look like it was ran over by a Brush hog. Damage would be unbleaveable.

Looks more like the barrel was ran over with a wheel of a brush hog. Just my OPINION from my time on one.

Originally Posted By: jrar15I don't recall reading that they claimed the brush hog was engaged and running.

Well there you go...
smile.gif
That makes it so amazing... LOL.... Looks like there is a big market for poly barrels as it is the part broken.
smile.gif

I want one of those super duper scopes. It is what is really amazing as the aluminum is not hurt one bit for being ran over "with a 50 HP tractor and a brush hog". What brand is it?

Yes, everthing on facebook is true and you HAVE to believe it... Right.. Don't get so upset when everone is not drinking your cool aid.
smile.gif

END OF THE WORLD

And remind me again of the relevance of a review written by someone who admittedly has little to no experience with an AR. Bored? Nothing else to do? I'm sure the review will be loaded with info none of us had before..........and running over the barrel will be of utmost importance.

Ney sayers beware. You could be looking at the next "glock". By the way...you can swap out the trigger with a metal one of your choice. And no, I don't work for or am associated with New Frontier.

Originally Posted By: W.HopmannNey sayers beware. You could be looking at the next "glock". By the way...you can swap out the trigger with a metal one of your choice. And no, I don't work for or am associated with New Frontier.

Give me an hour and I will show you a picture of my cracked New Frontier receiver. I don't know all of the names of the parts, but the part where the buffer tube screws in cracked on me.

No, I was not using a brush hog at the time.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: W.HopmannNey sayers beware. You could be looking at the next "glock". By the way...you can swap out the trigger with a metal one of your choice. And no, I don't work for or am associated with New Frontier.

Sir.. there is only one glock and lots of want to be. When I buy the next glock it will be a glock.

If I were in the market for a lower I woud buy the NFA billet lower.

Originally Posted By: HandCannon32xThat is my reasoning for never buying a polymer lower receiver.

Well, that may be your loss. I have not heard of another New Frontier Armory polymer lower failing, which is one of the reasons I plan on ordering another soon.

As per the issue I experienced with the polymer lower: UPDATE!

I typed up an email and sent it to New Frontier Armory hoping that someone would be at the office today, even if the company is officially closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

By the time I returned from lunch there was a response waiting for me in my inbox! I am thankful for the support and appreciate NFA's willingness to assist and rectify the situation.

If anyone is hesitant to purchase an NFA lower, don't be. I read more positive reviews about their polymer lowers than I did negative reviews. Besides, this lower helped me zap my first three coyotes!

Thanks again. New Frontier Armory!

"We were unable to open the photo, but assuming the lower is cracked, please
send us the lower at your convenience (along with a hardcopy of this email,
and a photocopy of your drivers license), and we will replace it ASAP.
Please be sure to enclose a good shipping address, as we will send the
replacement directly to your home. We apologize for the inconvenience, but
we back our products 100% with a lifetime warranty, and will do whatever we
can to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Thank you for
your business!"

Being local to NFA, their customer service is excellent.

I'm betting the reason the lower cracked was some sort of molecular alignment problem caused by the non-believers position that Polymer lowers are baaad.
smile.gif

Just kidding! I have no idea why the lower would have cracked - only that NFA stands behind their products!

Originally Posted By: Heretic

Just kidding! I have no idea why the lower would have cracked - only that NFA stands behind their products!

Amen to that! I actually just talked my brother into ordering a NFA poly lower because I like mine so much (and the customer service is great).

Back