killing trapped animals

Why the hell are we talking about "anti's" in a post that has nothing to do with anti's???? Im pretty sure that this post was started to find out how we killed the animals that we trap.....not some BS about ANTI's

This is a place for the tradeing of information. The antis will do what antis do best and thats be unreasonable,idiots that pay no attention to anything but stopping the taking of all animals. I personally use a stick pole with acetone on skunks and have never had one spray when killed that way and they are dead in about 30-45 seconds. For fox I rap them on the snoot and spread their front legs out in front of them while bringing their nose to the center of their back. Then I push forward until the neck snaps. Coyotes, coons and bobcats get a 22 to the heart and lung area and then some paper towl stuck in the entrance hole to stop the blood from getting on the hide if done right there is not an exit. Beavers,muskrat are usually drown in the set.

I always carried a forked stick when checking my fox traps. I would use it to hold them down by their necks, then would step on them right behind their front legs, on the heart and lung area. In a little more than a minute they would be very dead. They didn't suffer and their fur wasn't damaged. And in snow the stick can be used to keep your balance while walking.

Back