Oh G.D.!!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Chupathingy

This is what my personal He11 will be like!

creepyshit002.jpg

I'm dying here, Chupa don't do anything with more than 4 legs!

Chupa

I'm with you Chupa!

Kiz, on the other hand is an arachnid NUT! (Like you with snakes, they fascinate him.) I never know what he's going to pick up on a trip to the desert, or anywhere else. It's a little nerve wracking when he decides to keep a 'pet'!

Originally Posted By: Miz KizI'm with you Chupa!

Kiz, on the other hand is an arachnid NUT! (Like you with snakes, they fascinate him.) I never know what he's going to pick up on a trip to the desert, or anywhere else. It's a little nerve wracking when he decides to keep a 'pet'!

My ex-wife used to be the same way as you. When I brought "SweetPea" the 9' Malaysian King Cobra home, I don't think she slept for 3 days.

Chupa

Haha I'm up close and personal with spiders and creepy crawlers in crawl spaces even had the occasional rattler to accompany the black widows and brown recluse spiders. Never a scorpion that I know of but there's a first for everything

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobIf you kill it you are going to mess up the eco-system.
lol.gif

grin.gif
Yeah well, when it decided to make my living room it's Eco-system, it made a grave error in judgement.

Chupa

I went down to Honduras years ago to spend some time with my now wife. She was in the Peace Corp first night in her little village I went out to the out house. Mainly made out of sticks some plastic and about 5'6" to the top of it, short people. So as I am inside the first night I look up and yep big black scorpion. So I jump out and turn my flash light on the outside of it there are 25-30 of them all over it. Something like out of a Steven King novel. Needless to say that was my last time in that out house.

^^^^^^YIKES! That's creepy.^^^^^^^^^^^
I can't read this thread again or I'm going to have nightmares.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Terry N.That's scary enough, but you've obviously never seen a camel spider. Them things get as big as a dinner plate!

I've seen them(not in person) in books and the interwebs and such and want NOTHING to do with them! I think I got about 30 minutes of sleep last night between checking to make sure the comforter on the bed wasn't touching the floor to allow access to get on the bed every 10 minutes and feeling phantom crawlies on my arms and legs all night.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: Coyote CruiserDiatomaceous Earth will kill them by the thousands. We used to have them here.

I would like to hear more about this. What is it?

Chupa

I absolutely love scorpions, when there not on me. Have I held one once? Yes, I have. Would I do it again? [beeep] NO! But they are cool looking though. Would I keep one as a pet? maybe.

Back