Sorry to hear that Fred....

yea kelly if fred got run off whats the deal?

jglynn, fred might come off alittle rough, but a person can learn alot from the posts that he gets involved in, i promise you that

Originally Posted By: trapper2yea kelly if fred got run off whats the deal?

jglynn, fred might come off alittle rough, but a person can learn alot from the posts that he gets involved in, i promise you that

thats a fact... alot more than others
rolleyes.gif

i really dont mind if i dont learn from his posts. no offense, but i think there are better ways to talk to people than the way he does.

it just seems like everything has to be an argument and i dont deal with drama. it seems here latley that a thread can be going just fine and then a few people can come on here and totally screw it up and get a pi$$ing conest going.

he can blame it on being a new yorker, i will blame it on being inconsiderate and a drama queen.

just my opinoin. sorry

im sure he is a good guy in person, but his ediquite on here is not right....... that is why he is not here right now.

Yeah roode.

So anyone got the scoop on what got him pushed out? I know he is pushy, and a little over the top from time to time, But I have seen a lot worse happen here thatn what he has been doing.

Sure he may have been a little abraisive, but he always tried to make a point. Unlike some of us. (me) from time to time.

jesse i was told it did not have to do with the hound forum.

people complain cause there was no traffic in this forum, well there been alot in the last week or so, fred always got people fired up and it lead to good info if people would read it, the problem is most people get their feeling hunt, i been in better arguments with guys i work with then the ones on here, and i know all of them, dang if a guy got their feeling hurt that bad around them they would laugh you under the bus.

jglynn, thats the problem, people take it personal instead of trying to learn from the posts, and believe me we can all learn something. the funny thing is theres folks on here that have owned decoy dogs for along time, their ones that have owned them for afew years and theres those that dont even have one, look back at the guys that always get their feeling hurt, most of the time its the guys that havent had them that long, and if the truth be known its probably because they think their dogs are the best there is and then somebody goes to talking about what they think is good and the guy gets mad and hurt feelings. bob has a qoute at the bottom of his posts, "a mans ego is a heavy thing for his dog to carry" or something like that, the funny thing is i have never seen on here where somebody said somebodys dog was a dink so kill it. some guys dont have time to put in to a dog to make it a super star, some guys dont have the dog to be a super star, who cares, dont get mad, just take your dog and make him the best you can and have fun. i have had some great dogs that i was proud of, but i got one here now that is the best friend i have but he aint the best dog i have ever had, and i will admit that. i am lucky enough to hunt with guys that will tell you just what they think of a dog, then tell you how to make him better, they dont mean anything bad by it, just helping a guy out, if everybody would read up and do afew of the things that have been mentioned in the hound furom people would read about more dogs that decoyed instead of just wooling dead coyotes around.

Rode, im north of Grand rapids about an hour. Central Michigan. Are you a bull fighter? If you have been doing it for any amount of time around ohio, you probably know me, or some of my family.

Ryan, i couldnt agree more. The biggest problem on here is the fact that Tony breeds and sells pups, and advertises. Let me re-phrase that. The fact that Tony sells pups is not a problem, nor should it be. The problem is whenever you have a guy making money, and being successfull, there will be a line in the sand. Those for him and those against him. That is the problem.

There is huge competition on here between Duane, and Tony, and none of it is caused by ether of them! I know both of them, and have talked long hours with both of them, and consider both to be my friends. Do they always agree on dogs? of course not. But they arent causing one another any harm, or causing the other to lose any business.

The problem comes when a guy like Fred watches a video, and doesnt like the way a dog is working, or the way that video is presented, says so in an intelegent maner, and all the followers of the op get riled up about it.

We will never all agree, and people are always going to have something they want to say. Good or bad. This is a forum, here at our disposal to learn from each other, and yes, bicker a little here and there. If a guy cant say how he feels about something then what is the point. If you dont want any comments along with the pics, then log on to Photobucket.

The info is great but why do some have to be so smart mouth about it.The old timers i learned from when I started out never talked that way to people. If we were at hunt and somebody talked the way some do on here they would be drinking from a straw whe they woke up.

Nope not a bull fighter or rodeo guy .I was asking because we have a cabin in Indian River just seeing maybe if you were close is all.

Back