Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#2283416 - 09/04/12 10:57 AM Sorry to hear that Fred....
CAT DADDY COLD Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Comanche OK
got run off.

Kelly Jackson - Foxpro Field Staff

#2283477 - 09/04/12 12:29 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
doggin coyotes Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Colorado
I REALLY hate to hear that.

#2283480 - 09/04/12 12:35 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: doggin coyotes]
Workman Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Manti, UT
That's a bad deal....

Kelly, what's the skinny?

#2283496 - 09/04/12 01:16 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
????

Tony Tebbe

#2283514 - 09/04/12 01:42 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: TonyTebbe]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Arkansas
Hate to hear that. I like Freddy.

#2283536 - 09/04/12 02:19 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: btech29]
Dasher Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Idaho
Didn't he go Elk hunting in Colorado?
The test of a man is not the forum nor the field; not the marketplace nor the amen corner, but at his own fireside. There he lays aside his mask, and you may judge whether he be imp or angel, king or cur, hero or humbug.
W C Brann

#2283564 - 09/04/12 03:24 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southeast Oklahoma
awww shucks!! what will we ever do now without his input??

#2283627 - 09/04/12 05:20 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
trapper2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: north central okla
yea kelly if fred got run off whats the deal?

jglynn, fred might come off alittle rough, but a person can learn alot from the posts that he gets involved in, i promise you that

#2283636 - 09/04/12 05:29 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: trapper2]
emeraldterriers1 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: kansas
Originally Posted By: trapper2
yea kelly if fred got run off whats the deal?

jglynn, fred might come off alittle rough, but a person can learn alot from the posts that he gets involved in, i promise you that

thats a fact... alot more than others rolleyes

#2283648 - 09/04/12 05:42 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
Dead Down Wind Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Lakewood, Co.
Who is Freddy?

#2283656 - 09/04/12 05:53 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southeast Oklahoma
i really dont mind if i dont learn from his posts. no offense, but i think there are better ways to talk to people than the way he does.

it just seems like everything has to be an argument and i dont deal with drama. it seems here latley that a thread can be going just fine and then a few people can come on here and totally screw it up and get a pi$$ing conest going.

he can blame it on being a new yorker, i will blame it on being inconsiderate and a drama queen.

just my opinoin. sorry

im sure he is a good guy in person, but his ediquite on here is not right....... that is why he is not here right now.

#2283663 - 09/04/12 06:07 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: western ohio
Would that be Knockemdown screen name?

#2283667 - 09/04/12 06:16 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Michigan. Go Blue
Yeah roode.

So anyone got the scoop on what got him pushed out? I know he is pushy, and a little over the top from time to time, But I have seen a lot worse happen here thatn what he has been doing.

Sure he may have been a little abraisive, but he always tried to make a point. Unlike some of us. (me) from time to time.

"six potato chips all at once? wow, guess he is gonna make a decoy dog!" hahaha just kiddin guys!

#2283683 - 09/04/12 06:38 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: Jesse lackey]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: western ohio
Hey JESSE what part of mich you in.

#2283694 - 09/04/12 06:46 PM Re: Sorry to hear that Fred.... [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
trapper2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: north central okla
jesse i was told it did not have to do with the hound forum.

people complain cause there was no traffic in this forum, well there been alot in the last week or so, fred always got people fired up and it lead to good info if people would read it, the problem is most people get their feeling hunt, i been in better arguments with guys i work with then the ones on here, and i know all of them, dang if a guy got their feeling hurt that bad around them they would laugh you under the bus.

jglynn, thats the problem, people take it personal instead of trying to learn from the posts, and believe me we can all learn something. the funny thing is theres folks on here that have owned decoy dogs for along time, their ones that have owned them for afew years and theres those that dont even have one, look back at the guys that always get their feeling hurt, most of the time its the guys that havent had them that long, and if the truth be known its probably because they think their dogs are the best there is and then somebody goes to talking about what they think is good and the guy gets mad and hurt feelings. bob has a qoute at the bottom of his posts, "a mans ego is a heavy thing for his dog to carry" or something like that, the funny thing is i have never seen on here where somebody said somebodys dog was a dink so kill it. some guys dont have time to put in to a dog to make it a super star, some guys dont have the dog to be a super star, who cares, dont get mad, just take your dog and make him the best you can and have fun. i have had some great dogs that i was proud of, but i got one here now that is the best friend i have but he aint the best dog i have ever had, and i will admit that. i am lucky enough to hunt with guys that will tell you just what they think of a dog, then tell you how to make him better, they dont mean anything bad by it, just helping a guy out, if everybody would read up and do afew of the things that have been mentioned in the hound furom people would read about more dogs that decoyed instead of just wooling dead coyotes around.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.