Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2283380 - 09/04/12 09:56 AM The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!!
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: South Dakota
After a few ?'s and interest, here is a quick review of the ghillie system we use... the all new MCM-4 Cobra hood from Tactical Concealment, as always keep updated, we got lots more to come.
ENJOY!!!

They'll hear ya three times, see ya twice, but only smell ya once.

Play the Rabbit, and they will come.

#2283550 - 09/04/12 02:48 PM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
Carlos Halfcock Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Texas
Awesome! Video and product both!

#2284132 - 09/05/12 10:30 AM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
orrbull48 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Amarillo Texas
your posts always seem to make my bank account empty out pretty darn quick....

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself"
~D.H. Lawrence

"invisible souls leave 308 holes"

#2284301 - 09/05/12 03:45 PM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
skinnerworldchamp Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Valley Mills TX
Good info Skinney I enjoyed it. I also watched your barrel break in video and it was well done as well thanks for taking the time to film it.

Sponsored by Boondock Outdoors, Coyote Light,
Kicks Choke Tubes, Hevi Shot

Proverbs 3:5-6

#2284728 - 09/06/12 01:15 AM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
sendit223 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: a little north...a little west
Good review skinney. I ghillie up and don't view it as overkill at all. I'll take any edge I can get. I pretty much have to customize mine quite a bit with the fabric welder! That looks like a good rig right out of the box.

What type of ghillie jute are you adding to the cobra?

Sendit

NRA life member on principle alone due to the current assault on our 2nd Ammendment

#2284804 - 09/06/12 08:46 AM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: sendit223]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: orrbull48
your posts always seem to make my bank account empty out pretty darn quick....

LOL... it's money well spent though, right?

Originally Posted By: skinnerworldchamp
Good info Skinney I enjoyed it. I also watched your barrel break in video and it was well done as well thanks for taking the time to film it.

Thanks skinner, I'm very glad you find them interesting, we'll have more coming!

Originally Posted By: sendit223
Good review skinney. I ghillie up and don't view it as overkill at all. I'll take any edge I can get. I pretty much have to customize mine quite a bit with the fabric welder! That looks like a good rig right out of the box.

What type of ghillie jute are you adding to the cobra?

Sendit

yes, Tactical Concealment has the best ghillie base foundations out there by FAR... I apply multiple varieties of synthetic veg, jute, stalk grass, bristle weed, moss hair, I also dye the colors to match the native vegetation, and apply natural veg "if" I need to.

#2284857 - 09/06/12 10:54 AM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: USA
Tactical Concealment has made some early suits for me many years back. Good folks, good products. Glad to see them getting some air time around here. thumbup1

Vic
http://www.tnvc.com
"Eliminating our adversaries 940nanometers at a time"

#2286796 - 09/09/12 04:03 PM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: Victor_TNVC]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVC
Tactical Concealment has made some early suits for me many years back. Good folks, good products. Glad to see them getting some air time around here. thumbup1

Vic

100% agree, their systems are like non other... next vid, how to veg out to match your surroundings.

#2287090 - 09/09/12 10:59 PM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
sendit223 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: a little north...a little west
Originally Posted By: skinney
next vid, how to veg out to match your surroundings.

Good deal. Please put your jute sources in that video.

Sendit

NRA life member on principle alone due to the current assault on our 2nd Ammendment

#2287101 - 09/09/12 11:18 PM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
UWYoteHunter Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Minnesota

Looking forward to that one!

#2287108 - 09/09/12 11:31 PM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: UWYoteHunter]
MB650 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: UWYoteHunter

Looking forward to that one!

X2

#2292855 - 09/18/12 11:07 PM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Been working on it fellas, I'll go into the detail and depth of vegetation that I put into my hoods, might be "overkill" for some, but it works very well for us.

#2293053 - 09/19/12 09:34 AM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
BigDogShooter Offline

Loc: New York
First, I must say I enjoy your videos. The Music and HD filming is bad azz. Subject matter is cool as well.

But, I continue to wonder if all that camo is necessary to have a good hunt. It seems like its more for Military Want-a-bees. Not that there is anything wrong with that! but I seem to do ok hunting in blue jeans and tennis shoes. I just sit against a fence row post or tree and hunt. Never had a need for all the camo most guys wear.

I will say that based on your videos the barren plains where you hunt seems to have little in the form of natural cover.

I did take your advice via PM and purchased the Eberlestock Gunslinger pack. A bit heavier than I expected but it sure keeps all my equipment centrally located, it is very well made, and makes carrying my rifle and shotgun easy. Thanks

#2293066 - 09/19/12 10:03 AM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: BigDogShooter]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: BigDogShooter

I did take your advice via PM and purchased the Eberlestock Gunslinger pack. A bit heavier than I expected but it sure keeps all my equipment centrally located, it is very well made, and makes carrying my rifle and shotgun easy. Thanks

Glad you got yourself a nice pack!!! now your gonna have to get rid of those jeans, you'll find on those long packing trips a good set of 50/50 cotton/nylon bdu's will beat a good set of jeans any day of the week... in performance and comfort.

#2293073 - 09/19/12 10:17 AM Re: The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!! [Re: skinney]
smith1559 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: berryville,virginia
Eberlestock packs are awsome. I have the X3 low drag. Its very nice pack and carries gun real well...Jason

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.