Decoy dogs in the east

Originally Posted By: btech29 Did you get a odd voice mail on you cell phone today? No reason, just curious.
whistle.gif

Don't know. Don't get a signal out on the ranch. Try not to got to town on the weekends. I'll be anxious to check on your TomFoolery Monday.
cursing.gif

I've been busy with other things the last few days.Just getting on here, seems like (no surprise) everything is worked out.Lots of good comments. I try not to cuss anyone or their dogs, I know sometimes I fail at that, but it is my intent.Decoy dogs will dam sure work back east, myself and many other guys have done it, and guys are doing it right now, day and night while we are on the confuser.
Keep an open mind, work thru the info, and make the best of what info helps you. Thats the best advice I can offer.
As for Wallace, you wanna come hunt with me you are welcome to do so. No secret Tony and I have some diff ideas, but we are respectful to each other. I don't know where you got your dog for this fight, but you might be best to leave it on a chain.I won't ban you, I don't play that way,as far as I care you can continue to post,the members can make up their own mind about you, it's not up to me to judge anyone.

Wow, I thought this thread was dead. Just now checked it since the other day. No idea who the Wallace guy is, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is the same one that has been banned umteentimes for the same crap. I also wouldn't surprise me if he runs a tiny, tiny, nobody hardly ever heard of, dead, full of wanna-be's, predator hunting forum. See, Duane won't judge you....but I will!
lol.gif

As far as the decoy dog and kill dog combo. I wouldn't have it any other way. I cull dogs here, that won't grab a live coyote. In my line of business, I get all kinds of hunters. Some can't shoot all that well, under the pressure. The last thing I want to do is go back to blood trailing coyotes across a ranch at night. I want, need, demand a dog that will shut a coyote down. I've been lost too many times looking for runners. Injured coyotes that get away make for calf killers.

Hope that sheds a little light on my way of thinking on what I want in a dog.

Tony

Originally Posted By: jglynnTT I can't believe someone drives all the way out there and then misses........ You got me worried . My Son and I are driving from Illinois at end of month to hunt with Tony & Gunner. You got me psyched now, that all I'll be thinking about. Will miss for sure.

Don't worry about missing Mike. Trucker will save the day. He and Gunner caught a coyote that ran across the road on me, while checking traps this morning. Gunner rolled it multiple times, but Trucker is the one that grabbed it, shut it down, and shook it. You would have been proud.

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeDon't worry about missing Mike. Trucker will save the day. He and Gunner caught a coyote that ran across the road on me, while checking traps this morning. Gunner rolled it multiple times, but Trucker is the one that grabbed it, shut it down, and shook it. You would have been proud.

Tony I am proud Tony, the more he gets exposed the better he will get. The next couple of weeks are getting longer and longer can hardly wait to come down. Thanks Mike

Back