on a lighter note, pics

Ryan, i may have already asked you this, and you probably told me about three times, but i dont pay attention, and when i do, i tend to forget! lol.

Do you still have any of the pups out of that female i sent you? If so how are they doing?

A few pics of mu mutts
IMAG0158-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA2MDQuanBn.jpg

awst_boone.jpg

utf-8BUmVzYW1wbGVkXzIwMTEtMTItMTdfMTItMzgtNTNfMjA1LmpwZw.jpg

Great thread with lots of good looking dogs
Duckdog- i have a blackmouth cur, a wire hair jrt, 2 catahoulas,and 1 mt. Cur. i havent taken them duck hunting so i dunno if they would retrieve one. they all have tons of drive i know they would go after a cripple.

I decided to snap a few new photos tonight, after I got done feeding.

Here is Sage:
sageface1.jpg

This is her brother, that I just got back from my buddy.
sagebro1.jpg

Here he is with my Bullet pup, out of a BMC gyp.
sagebro2.jpg

Here is that Bullet/BMC pup. She's already baying the darn house cats and getting me into trouble.
smile.gif
She's kinda goofy built right now, with that Lurcher blood in her, but I think she'll shape out really nice.
bulletpupfem1.jpg

A new Gunner/Sara pup. I am keeping this little female. I haven't shown any pics of this litter yet. Each is a totally different color.
openfacefemale1.jpg

A Gunner/Lacy pup with my Grandson, from a week ago or so.
zanepup1.jpg

I've got a crap load more dogs to take pics of, but these are the ones running lose in the yard and handy for a pic.
smile.gif

Tony

cj, he came from a guy i work with, but yea i'm the one that got him to jeff, sorry to hear about that, he was slow but he would hunt.

jesse, yea i got one and a guy i work with has one, his is mid range on hogs and will decoy pretty good, mine is shorter range on hogs, wants to hunt close to the 4-wheeler but winds real good. he decoys pretty good for no more then i have had him on, but mostly been hog hunting him, he's catchy on hogs but most of mine are, here a pic of him right after he had a brush with death, ha, little closer and i could have just told you "no i dont have one of that litter anymore"

IMG_6634.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

tnb6.jpg

tnb8.jpg

He is at Predator University now getting his degree in decoy managment.
thumbup.gif
Should graduate in a few months. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Great pics guys!
Midwestkid, you have some great looking dogs, and get some awesome pics! I really love the one of the BMC on the grader tire.

Here are a few pics i rounded up. I am a member of several different forums, so im not sure which of these have been posted here, or there, but here they are. Sorry if they are double posted.

Catch from last winter
coyoteblue.jpg

Zip and b!tch the morning after a catch
dogsandyote.jpg

Blue with his catch. Caught this one by himself.
bluewithcoyote-1.jpg

Catch this winter. Two of mine, two of my brother in laws hounds.
IMG-20111219-00022.jpg

This is Cash, a pup out of my JRT blood that my cousin raised.
Resampled952011-12-279508-45-4995836.jpg

This winter, Our four made the catch, and the rest were cut from the rig to help. Yote weighed out at 51#
377989_2412492633909_1299074668_31993023_1635055884_n.jpg

This is some older ones, sleeping on what is left of their bed, after they tired themselfs out from a game of tug of war!
Dot and lola
Whatnot150.jpg

Zip coming back to the truck after a catch. Just the way i like 'em!
250.jpg

This one isnt a dog obviously, but a great day at the pen running hounds with my niece Miley!
2011-11-22_11-55-47_391.jpg

I have some newer ones, and some older ones im trying to get up, having some trouble finding the disk they are on though! lol.

Ryan, that is close! lol. He sure looks good.
I wish i could have gotten into the hogs and decoying as much as i do my running hounds.

yea it was close, i got to many right now, if my wife didnt like him so much i think he would be the one to go, i like one that ranges out alittle more then him on hogs but so far she hasnt ok'ed it, ha

Originally Posted By: UphillDoctrapper2-This is her standing up. That was a full Jagd with the badger.

26584_1275477245463_6668891_n.jpg

Doc, what kind of breeding is behind this female? That's the build I'm looking for with my lurcher/cur crosses that I'm making.

Thanks...Tony

Doc, what kind of breeding is behind this female? That's the build I'm looking for with my lurcher/cur crosses that I'm making.

Thanks...Tony

Tony-She is a Bullstag lurcher. 1/2 bulldog x 1/2 stag 25" and 70lbs.
I bet your BMC lurcher will look real similar. Im anxious to see how those lurchers work for you as "decoy dogs" Its hard to beat a lurcher for an "all arounder" thats for sure!

Take care.

I'm hoping they do well. Bullet, the border collie/greyhound/bulldog is making a fine all around dog. From coyote to pigs, from rabbits to badgers. He's pretty darn quick, but has the bone structure and brains to keep him from visits to the vet.

I had a bulldog/greyhound named "White Boy" back in the 90s. He was he// on wheels. Not as fast as the coldbloods, but a coyote's nightmare when he caught up. He looked way more bully than the cross you posted a pic of. I crossed him back to a greyhound and she only produced one pup...a female. She good...dang good. Those crosses were alot more consistent than the Wolfhound/Stag crosses I was running. Sure miss those days....looks like I'm working my way back into them.
smile.gif

Tony

Back