the next bad idea for ARs

tactical assault

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VImAABTLyAc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVImAABTLyAc%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&gl=US

Anyone want to take a guess on accuracy and/or tooth loss.

Better links:

https://halix.co/innovations.html

On that note..I'm not incredibly impressed
unsure.gif

It's a sound idea, but the removal of a buttstock is the downfall of this. When shooting service rifle I put my nose on the charging handle. I do not get a bloody nose or bruising. Obviously recoil is minimal from the 223 round and the design of the rifle. This product should work well, but its not my cup of tea.

Originally Posted By: tactical assault

grin.gif
made me think of that movie w/ Steve Martin..name escapes me, but he invented this gadget to push your eyeglasses up, and it made people go cross eyed
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Hooked
tactical assault said:

grin.gif
made me think of that movie w/ Steve Martin..name escapes me, but he invented this gadget to push your eyeglasses up, and it made people go cross eyed
lol.gif
[/quote

The JERK.

Originally Posted By: roode301Originally Posted By: Hooked
tactical assault said:

grin.gif
lol.gif
[/quote

The JERK.

thanks; man thats been a long time ago

Originally Posted By: HookedOriginally Posted By: roode301Originally Posted By: Hooked
tactical assault said:

grin.gif
lol.gif
[/quote

The JERK.

thanks; man thats been a long time ago

MORE CAAANS!?

Chupa

Because we don't have enough slack-jawed tacti-tard ninjas? How about a device that you place over your non-dominant eye to absorb recoil?

Or better yet, one that rests on your larynx?

Kudos for thinking out of the box but major fail on execution.

Originally Posted By: HereticBecause we don't have enough slack-jawed tacti-tard ninjas? How about a device that you place over your non-dominant eye to absorb recoil?

I believe it is refered to as "Mall ninja"

The "opitgrab" is the device in the Jerk. Lets see, $250 gadget to save you from spending $200 on a tax stamp for a SBR/SBS?

Originally Posted By: tactical assaultOriginally Posted By: HereticBecause we don't have enough slack-jawed tacti-tard ninjas? How about a device that you place over your non-dominant eye to absorb recoil?

I believe it is refered to as "Mall ninja"

I like "Semi-Tactical Paratard"

Chupa

Back