cmon guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, VARGY!?!?!? I needs me some rolling eyes icon here! Don't you wish you can ban me again?
smile.gif

Wallace I have more time now. You are just one more of them digging to find some thing wrong with me. I dont know where you got your imfo at!! But I can assure you I have many shot guns and rifles and one hand gun. I even have the permit to carry concealed. You also said some thing about a couple stinkin jack russles in the mix. Do a little more home work stupid. I have one Terrier that is 1/2 jack russel and thats it.
and he is a once in a life time Terriers.
I have took him pheasent hunting. Nocked a rooster down. he tracked it down and caught it on the ground. Took him dove hunting. He would sit beside me and go retrieve the doves after I shot them. he would find the qail and retrieve after I shot them.
Took him coon huting at night with the hounds. He caught more coons on the ground then treed !!
In the barns and buildings if he says there is a coon in there he wont be wrong to many times.
You should do a little more home work brfor you make up crap like this.
You also say (Flipping over hay bales and beating coons with a ball bat is pretty barbaric, crude and, illegal in the state of Iowa)
You better do some more home work cause it is not illwgal in Iowa. I have checked with 2 other DNR officers and all is fime if I got permission ~~alotm of farmers dont want guns in the barns !!
is just shows you aint got a clue. You are in the same boat as the rest of the azz holes just digging trying to find some thing wrong.
I dont have a clue who you are and dont care.

Jesse so if I may ask what pup do you have out of my Blood ??
Yes that wouldnt look to hot calling my dogs all counterfits like the other knot heads on here trying to stir the pot!!
You said I keep side stepping!! Look back on the post!!

(
Sence your memerie is so great that is what started this whole thing on this page.
But you were so blinded by the brite light on Timmys haylo You cant see strait.
You folks that think i am this bad guy !! you are only a select few!!
You never read the bull [beeep] that Timmy wrote on my site where he was threatening folks when they called his bluff!!
Timmy dug his own hole in that deal. But none of you knew that part. Only the smoke he blew up your azz!!

Sence your memerie is so great that is what started this whole thing on this page.
But you were so blinded by the brite light on Timmys haylo You cant see strait.
You folks that think i am this bad guy !! you are only a select few!!
Jesse you said again about me side stepping. You are doing a pretty good job your self.

You never read (Did you ever fallow up on the Nuisance Law where Timmy sicked his dogs on a coon in a Beaver hole and said it was leagle cause he had a Nuisance Lic.
the bull [beeep] that Timmy wrote on my site where he was threatening folks when they called his bluff!!)

You your all smoke
Timmy dug his own hole in that deal. But none of you knew that part. Only the smoke he blew up your azz!!

If you guys knew me like you are trying ti make out it would be diff!!

Vargy

I was just gonna leave this alone. But some how I just can't seem to do it LOL.

So now you claim I was threatening folks from your forum? Can you explain who and why I did that?

Make sure you tell the truth now Varg. Because if you don't I will.

You are big on the laws huh Varg? Well you might want to check ur own there pal. I don't think the law looks kindly on throwing a terrier pup in a trash can with a coon do you? Now before you start with the "oh you don't know what you are talking about" kinda bs. Lets just say I know a little more than what you think. I know you have been called out on ur own forum for throwing that pup and coon in a trash can. Go ahead, say it didn't happen. The guy who brought it up was banned on the spot and you told everyone else you was not gonna put up with that crap LOL.

Hey call the dnr again, ask them what ever came out of ur little call you made on me LOL. Like I said before old man, you don't have a leg to stand on. I don't think the cry baby act you are trying to pull here is working for you.

I get a huge kick out of you getting all steamed up. Sucks you don't have the label of "big man" over here huh? You claim that only a select few here think you are some bad guy LOL. Buddy did you have tears when typing that part of ur sob story? Truth is, I have not seen one person come to ur side yet. That must tell you something. Just go back to the forum you came from varg, and take the BS you brought with you.

This has to bother the s*it out of you knowing that anyone that you have banned in the past can tell it like it is over here. How many times have you wished you could hit the ban button since this thread started LOL? I do have to say I am not surprised the number of people that have came here saying they never got to tell their side of story of who you really are. I would say keep ur mouth shut from now on, but we both know that's not gonna happen LOL.

Tim

Last edited:
(throwing a terrier pup in a trash can with a coon ) What the F-CK are you talking about ?? Tim your even more a idit then I ever thought. You must not be able to read very well of very good at side steping on what I said!!
You folks really are trying so hard on making [beeep] up!! One guy that says I am phony and my dogs are counterfit that dont have a clue who I am. Another that is bliding so freaking bad by your haylo !! he aint got a clue what I said.
Another guy trying to blow smoke up peoples azz with a story that I cant have guns in my house and that how I hunt in the barns is illeagle!!
and Timmy you and Jesse still dont get what I was saying about your so called Nuisance Lic. You keep side steping that question!!
if you would of even studys for the Lic you would of knew that the bull [beeep] story you told me was wrong. Thats what got this whole deal started!!
It went into left field there cause every one felt so dam sorry for you!!

Vargy

I don't know much about this kind of thing. But it seems to me like the last one who posts in this topic loses.

Yikes it could be me!
scared.gif

Timmy you need to stop smoking that dope!! I cant help it . You saying I put a Terrier pup in a trash can with a coon!! You are out of your F-cking gourd.
You say I banned the guy that called me on it!! Your crazy man!! I didnt ban any buddy for that cause I never put a pup in a trash can with a coon!!
It never happened.You idits keep making this [beeep] up. No I aint leaving it alone!! Your the freaking idit for keep making [beeep] up trying to make me look bad.
if you would just sit back and remeber how this all started.
maybe the freaking dope got to you so bad.
You posted a pic of your Terriers on a coon in the summer.
You posted on how you sicked your Terriers on a coon in a beaver hole.
I made the commit to you that you shouldnt post pics of that cause it aint coon season.
Your smart azz commit to me was that you have a Nuisance Lic so that makes it ok!!
Will if you would of least studyed for a Nuisance Lic you would of knew that was bull sh-t cause you cant leagly do that.
I stood up to you and all [beeep] broke loose.
This web site let you keep your post up
if you havent noticed that I have not put any pics or storys up on this site sence then!!
I have lost all respect for this site letting you keep your bogus pics and story up.
Sence then you think your god over here!! Now a select few that had problems with me make this [beeep] up trying to make me look like that bad guy!!

Vargy

Well gents, I beleive all have had a chance to speak their peice, so I'm locking this one down at the request of the "OP".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back