Stickers ,decals etc ...

Originally Posted By: WVOutdoorsman
decal002.jpg

I had this one custom made at a local sign shop.

I dig that decal!

Chupa

I'm more into rabbit hunting with beagles so my decals are a touch different....this one was on my 2010 Super Duty....my 2012 F150 hasn't been "badged" yet but when it is you can bet I'll be getting my decals for the same guy....Daryl at Iguana Grafix...you email him what you want and he'll design it...send you a proof and if you like it he'll have it done and shipped in no time Iguana Graphix

The full rear window decals are great...you can't see in the truck but you can see out perfectly from inside the cab...neat stuff
DSCF0393.jpg

DSCF0392.jpg

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:You ever worry about showing your license numbers on the Internet? Every nut job tree hugger freak can gain an awful lot of personal info with that information....You are so right on that statement....
thumbup1.gif

With my background as a private investigator, I can take the most basic information and with a little effort, especially if I know a specific state of residence, find a bunch of personal information on just about anyone...

When our 50th high school reunion was being planned, one of the organizers had about 12 members that were 'lost' over time...I was able to locate 10 within the first 24 hours, right down to their spouses, children, etc...If I had wanted to go farther, I could have found out any court actions, civil or criminal, that they had been the subject, as well as credit ratings...

Sure is a small world. I spent 20 years as a PI up here in the frozen North. Did the same thing for my high school reunion. Also the 50th. Most of my work was Insurance jobs.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: Chupathingy Tim, I want a N.O.S sticker, how does a "Pee'on" such as myself get one?Chupa

I'll look into it for ya Jay.
thumbup1.gif

PM inbound, Jay.

Originally Posted By: cathntrHere's what I have so far. Always looking to add more.

DSC03877.jpg

OOOOOOhhhh.....I REALLY like that one!!!!!
whistle.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

(I'm into Grim Reapers)

Where'd you get it?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

On a side note: Ironically, the first horn howler I ever bought, (back in '06), was called the "Coyote Reaper".
It's a bison horn howler made by bearmanric, w/artwork by HuntNCarve (Dave Paul).
012.jpg

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54Originally Posted By: cathntrHere's what I have so far. Always looking to add more.

DSC03877.jpg

OOOOOOhhhh.....I REALLY like that one!!!!!
whistle.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

(I'm into Grim Reapers)

Where'd you get it?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

On a side note: Ironically, the first horn howler I ever bought, (back in '06), was called the "Coyote Reaper".
It's a bison horn howler made by bearmanric, w/artwork by HuntNCarve (Dave Paul).
012.jpg

Will, that howler is sweeeet! How does she sound?

Chupa

{I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but Chupa asked, so I'm going to answer.}
grin.gif

Chupa,
It is OUTSTANDING!!!!
whistle.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

Example:
Two days after receiving the call, first stand it ever made, 9/19/06.....
I set up 30 minutes before dawn.
I heard coyotes howling to each other to my East, South-east, & South. All within 1 mile of me.
(I think Ma & Pa were rounding up the kids from the nightly hunt.LOL)
grin.gif

Anyway...As it was just getting light enough I could see, I let out exactly 2 interrigation howls on the Reaper.
I never uttered another sound.

Less than 5 minutes later, I had a group of 5 coyotes walk thru the fenceline I was sitting on, from the east, about 75 yards upwind of me.
shocked.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

They never knew I was there, as they never looked my direction once.

I wound up getting 3 of those coyotes...the old female & 2 male pups.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

It was the only time I've ever called more than 4 coyotes on a single stand...and the only time I've ever killed 3 on a single stand.
smile.gif

That howler sits in a prized position in the collection...and has been "retired" since shortly afer I got the hang of making my own howlers.
smile.gif

I "retired" it only because I didn't want to chance scratching it.
cool.gif

It sure as heck wasn't because I think my calls are anywhere near as great as Rick's.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresI don't have any stickers on my truck.
To me it just seems like your advertising that there might be
a gun or something worth stealing in it.
Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

i think that everday when i pull out/in my garage, when i bought in this house in a nice/new neighborhood, the average price of a house in here was $300,000....now you can get a home in here $90,000... and w/all the rentals, and owners jumping on the section 8 band wagon...you can imagine what the "hood" has become... i really need to take those stickers off, but i like them....

Back