17 Hornady Hornet Reloading Data?

Rammer

Anyone have the 17 Hornady Hornet reloading data? I did some looking on Hornadys website and they aren't nice like Nosler and share their data. I emailed Hornady a few days ago and have yet to get a response.

Any help would be appreciated!

Just downloaded the data, I've got all the components and extra virgin brass as well, going with 22 hornet brass instead of the 17 Hornet brass Hornady sells, it stinks....

Originally Posted By: Mike BHodgdon's site has it now.

Originally Posted By: 17tacticalJust downloaded the data, I've got all the components and extra virgin brass as well, going with 22 hornet brass instead of the 17 Hornet brass Hornady sells, it stinks....

Originally Posted By: Mike BHodgdon's site has it now.

What's the beef with their brass for the 17H? Hadn't heard of this before. Hodgdon's data seems to actually show it as a bit faster than the 17AH.

I got the reloading data from Hornady yesterday. Here is what they sent me.

P1020688.jpg

P1020687.jpg

Im not sure when the gunsmith will be done with mine but Ive got a pound of lil gun, 200 20gr Vmax's, a couple hundred small rifle primers, and 100 rounds of virgin Hornady 17 Hornet Brass. I just need to get some dies and assemble some test loads and then wait impatiently for my rifle to be done.

Back