cmon guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner Huff

Lets hear some stories. the board has been pretty quiet the past few weeks. i see some of yall got some new pups but theres gotta be some1 hunting a little. any1 been killings anything? i havent been hunting much but last time i went we ran a yote about 8 miles with my pack on his [beeep] the whole way got some good views but gallopin too fast for pics!!!
lol.gif
lets get this forum more lively!!!

Last edited:
I've been killin the sh!+ out of them. Lots of decoy work and lots of 20 yard or less kills. Sold 2 of my dogs the past week and just have a 10 month old female that's gonna be a rock star. Nobody post on here because so many people can't stand it when someone else has success or has a good dog or....... you get my drift.

Originally Posted By: SHamptonI've been killin the sh!+ out of them. Lots of decoy work and lots of 20 yard or less kills. Sold 2 of my dogs the past week and just have a 10 month old female that's gonna be a rock star. Nobody post on here because so many people can't stand it when someone else has success or has a good dog or....... you get my drift.

Scotty,

You are a killin MACHINE!

I pic up my 8 wee old pup tomorrow from Duane, i am pretty excited and i will be picking your tiny little brain about the in's & out's of decoying!

He is also going to be our family dog when home and strickly COYOTE business when in the field.

I've been posting my stories and pics in the Predator Hunting forum for all to enjoy. Plenty to read up on there. Not many people visit this subforum, and those who do, don't talk about much. I expected to see alot of dog stories, this past spring, with as many dogmen that visit here.

Tony

Originally Posted By: SHamptonI've been killin the sh!+ out of them. Lots of decoy work and lots of 20 yard or less kills. Sold 2 of my dogs the past week and just have a 10 month old female that's gonna be a rock star. Nobody post on here because so many people can't stand it when someone else has success or has a good dog or....... you get my drift.

I would say its 50/50 between the haters and the whiners, why there arent more posts.
Too many folks are so thin skinned, or have their ego so wrapped up in their dogs that they cant stand to be questioned about anything. If you post on the WWW, you should expect folks to have questions...and not expect that everyone sees the world the way you do, IMO.

Take care.

Tanner, I don't give a flyin rip what any of these guys think. I kill a lot of coyotes and have a blast doing it. I post all of it, just not here.

Originally Posted By: SHamptonTanner, I don't give a flyin rip what any of these guys think. I kill a lot of coyotes and have a blast doing it. I post all of it, just not here.

Hampt,

We have never met, we both like to Razz each other, don't ever take anything i have said personal cuz it's all in fun:)

You do shoot the Shiot outta the dogs and so do i.

Keep up the good work friend and i hope to see you in Colorado!

My girlfriend and i drove 4 hours to Craig Colorado today to pick up my new pup, his name is Bullet (came from Duane in Oregon) and i will post pic's when i come back from North Dakota on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I am gonna need some pointers ok?

Thanks Brother!

Kevin

Originally Posted By: SHamptonTanner, I don't give a flyin rip what any of these guys think. I kill a lot of coyotes and have a blast doing it. I post all of it, just not here.

X2 Scott. Its not about having thin skin, its about having manners. Too many in this forum have none. They dont do it but they can sure as heck tell you how.

keep the hunting stories comin! if u dont post them here just let me know where and ill read there too. love hearin them! ive been hackin the hounds down the rds but too dry to chase anything. oh well. we will hunt this fall harder

Too bussy running hounds here to play on the puter. Having a great year so far, lots of good running. The hounds are in great shape, and im amped about this winter, should be a good one!

Folks always remember ( Once a azz hole always a azz hole. Just keep on your hunting and posting your storys!!
Dont worry about what he says!! Thats why he aint on my web site any more just cause of crap like this!!

Vargy

Here is a dog that came from Duane and the three coyotes were shot about 80 miles from Craig this morning. I only got one yesterday but didnt have a camera with me. Sorry for the bad picture only had a cell phone to take pics with.

2012-08-19_09-12-44_450.jpg

Originally Posted By: vargy49Folks always remember ( Once a azz hole always a azz hole. Just keep on your hunting and posting your storys!!
Dont worry about what he says!! Thats why he aint on my web site any more just cause of crap like this!!

Vargy

Vargy-You knucklehead...you DO realize Im not the only person named Scott on this site, right?
Neither person was refering to me, you genius. Im not on your site because you dont like when I call BS on you or your buddy tomcat. Hey, if me asking questions hurts your puppy programs...maybe you two should re-evalute why you need to breed so many. Just a thought?
If its once an azz always an azz...is it once a snitch, always a snitch? Im surprised your allowed on ANY forum other than your own...folks tend to stear clear of rats...Maybe THATS why folks dont post much, they dont need the hassle that folks like you can bring?

Take care.

Last edited:
Dustballs-Thats a great pic. Kids and dogs, hunting...who could ask for more!

Tanner-No worries...its a simple form of entertainment for me. Im on Vargys mind...I feel special...LOL

Take care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back