Anybody shot the Bushmaster v match rifles?

varmit_master

I looked at a Bushmaster v match rifles in a 16 or 20 inch barrel. Good looking rifle like the 20 inch one. Would it make a good coyote gun?

Originally Posted By: varmit_masterI looked at a Bushmaster v match rifles in a 16 or 20 inch barrel. Good looking rifle like the 20 inch one. Would it make a good coyote gun?

Tell us what the model number is??

the model will be xm15-e2s just like all the other ones...he v-match is a good rifle, chrome-lined barrel though. decent accuracy and easy to clean.

My very first AR was a Bushmaster Vmatch rifle (20 inch). It shoots very well, though it is on the heavy side with the rifle length knurled handguard and long barrel. Right now it has an ACE stock on it and I put a JP trigger in it. I sent it in an had an AK muzzle brake put on. I'm going to take the barrel off and have it shortened a bit and threaded for a suppressor.

It is a nice rifle though. Below it is in the orginal black. It has since been hit with a rattle can.

bushyandadog.jpg

Here it is after the Krylon, the ACE, and a tactical latch:
IMG_6382.jpg

I have shot about 6 or 7 of the BM match rifles and all shot quite well. Don't even think about shooting the 16 inch barrel without hearing protection.

Originally Posted By: venaticDon't even think about shooting the 16 inch barrel without ...
a suppressor!!

I have a v-match 20. I put an ace stock and rock river 2 stage. I had it out last week and it quite regularly gives me .25" 3 shot groups at 100 yards with both 50 grain vmax and 50 grain federal bulk hollow points. Haven't shot much else through it.

Mine was built in 2006 pre-remington version and has the a2 style flash suppressor(different from the photos above).

Last edited:
I had a 16" v match. It was accurate enough, easy to carry, but loud...as others have mentioned. Currently toting a Rock River coyote carbine16". Not any quieter, but I like it much better, in every way.

Good luck

Durwin

Back