Salmon anyone?

bigsky_songdogs

dacd1d62.jpg

Looks like a blast! I need to get up that way for fishing and hunting sometime.

How many you end up catching? Spinning, our fly fishing?

Caught 5, released one (foul hooked) , and hooked up and fought a bunch. Caught on an 8wt St.Croix legand elite I'm testing for the magazine

Come on up, I'll show ya where some fish are
smile.gif

I can see it now.
Must be my POS ISP. The price you pay for living at the end of the road in the middle of the woods.

Normally I'd say it's nice to put a face with a name, but in this case I'm going with "Nice Fish".
grin.gif
wink.gif

Oh yeah.. fllet, wrapped in foil with brown sugar n soy sauce and grilled.
Looks like a day paradise.

ETA- happy b-day Vaughan

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RePeteI can see it now.
Must be my POS ISP. The price you pay for living at the end of the road in the middle of the woods.

Normally I'd say it's nice to put a face with a name, but in this case I'm going with "Nice Fish".
grin.gif
wink.gif

Lol. I don't blame ya, nothin but broken mirrors wherever I go, and that dang camera lens broke after this pic. Oh well, that's my good side, you should see the bad side : lol:

In the magazine articles I read where I get ALL my information, they say it's ok to be ugly as long as you shoot the 22mag ammo they say to : lol:

How do you like that 8wt fly swatter? I run a Croix, ultra legend, 8wt with good results for salmon.

Would love to head there someday soon.

Can't beat getting paid for fishing, lsob, grin.

See any bear while out that day?

Fin, btw ...

You and Mike will have to race . I might be older then the both of you, but I can run if need be.
laugh.gif

Or I'll just throw my fish or deer at'em ....
lol.gif

Back