first coyote with my new gun!

That's incorrect lyote. They aren't going to start paying out until September 1st but the program began July 1st. Meaning July 1st you could begin stock piling scalps and lower jaws with gps coordinates hub they can't be turned in for cash until Sept 1st.

is that bounty work for non resideents as well

good job on that dog... Kate... looks like the 58 did the job... I'm shooting the same thing...plan on shooting yotes with it as well.

Originally Posted By: kade55Hmmmm sounds like this bounty is becoming a bunch of bs..... guess i will call him back on monday... its alright though i dont do it for the money i do it for the love of the sport....

Well spoken. I have been hooked for nearly 30 years and the next one will be just as exciting as the first one. Nice coyote and good pic's.

No, you can turn that coyote in for the bounty, you just just can't do it until September. Make sure to have the gps coordinates and the lower jaw.

They are encouraging people to wait until later to kill the, but the DWR says there is no restriction on when they can be killed after July 1 as long as you are registered.

Starting Sept 1st. I will be selling coyote ears and lower jaws for $25 apiece shipped. You come up with your own GPS points.

Of course I'm kidding. But I can darn sure see something like it happening.

How long do you guys think they can fund this? Any idea how much money they have earmarked for it?

kade55 said:
hmmmm thats wierd... i talked to the guy who does the bounty in my neck of the woods today and he didnt say anything about the jew or gps....

No bounty on Jews either!!

Go shooting, loos a tad high though in my opinion:)

Dead dog is a dead dog and welcome to PM!

I've killed over a half a dozen coyotes with that Hornady Superformance 58gr VMax load and none of them were as tore up as that one you posted. Normally it's a small exit wound if any exit at all. You must of hit him just right. One thing is for sure, the load does knock'em down! Congrats on your success with your knew rifle.

Back