Crop circles in my field

JerrySchmitt

Yup and I didn't even get the anal probe. (Yet) Hard to tell what it is from close in but from the air, or Google Earth satellite it should be very plain. The F15s and commercial planes landing at Duluth should be able to make it out.

What happened was I took my dog for a walk in the woods to check the Blackberry crop and passing through this field I noticed strange growth patterns in the grass. I tried to photograph it but you need to be a lot farther away than I could get. This is the field from Google Earth 2010 image. You can see tire tracks from my 4 wheeler.

field.jpg

This is part of the crop circle in that field
S3000018.jpg

This looks like a B and it's in the middle of two other letters. The last letter is an O and I think the first letter could be an F. I guess I'll have to wait until they update the images on Google Earth to figure out what it means unless someone from here can figure it out.

Well, as crop circles have been officially debunked (sorry, it was all pranksters), I would think someone has a lawn mower with a bagger or that someone has a grass roller!

Originally Posted By: Droopyfur2I think maybe he's sending AirForce One a message if it ever flies over!!!

thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Droopyfur2I think maybe he's sending AirForce One a message if it ever flies over!!!

It's obvious to me that it says [beeep].
thumbup.gif

Back