Shot my first Varmint......

Silver Bullet

Went to go deer hunting today... the tires froze up on the 4-wheeler... after a bit we got it off... and we still had a hard time... the damn wheele wouldn't work... so we put it back on the truck and started in with the trail.... only went about 100 yards in... and there was a tree down in the road... so we turned around and we went up the road to a dead end where my nanny used to live... and on the way there i spotted a porky pine.... so we turned around(there are no houses on that road)i grabbed my grampasa 30/30 marlin and stuck the gun otta the truck window... my gramp stoped and told me to shot the little bastered.... so i put the cross hairs on him.. BANG.... he droped like a rock... had lots of fun today... going out to the camp tomorrow to do some deer hunting.... sence i got kicked outta school for 5 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wish i had some pics but i didn't have the cam on me......

Silver Bullet,

Good luck on your deer hunt tomarrow!

One thing you may want to check out in shooting from a truck. Just make sure it's legal where your doing it. I don't know where your from so I can't advise you. We wouldn't want to see you get in any trouble....

We just don't want to see you in jail for 5 days- or more.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif -MP

lol...
i think... i'm not sure but i think my grampa has a permit to shot outta a truck... as long as he's not by any houses...

so i don't think i'll get put in jail for 5 days. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back