Bushnell scope that comes on savage rifles

iowadogdown

Hi i bought a savage rifle that came with the Bushnell scope on it. I had another scope i wanted on the gun so i took off the Bushnell before i even had a chance to shoot the gun. What are these scopes worth if i was to sell it? Its just the standard 3x9.

It just depends on the market that day. The last one i bought here was $20 shipped. Depending on how old the model is you can buy them new for around $30 here. blue

Originally Posted By: 94toy22rei HAD one on my savage 111 30-06 package rifle, it lasted a full 3 rounds before it started rattling.

I got that same package but when they came with the Simmons scopes...
long story short that was the first and last Simmons I'll ever own...
Savage is a great gun, but their optics they come with don't do them a lick of justice as to what that rifle is capable of.

what scope do you have on your 111 30-06, I'm looking for a replacement. I'm between the Nikon Buckmaster and the $199 redfield they sale at academy.

I've got the Burris Fulfield II 3-9x40 and it hasn't given me a lick of a problem. Great scope for less then 200$
Infact I've had it for 5 or 6 years and I've zeroed it once and it still holds the zero.

Most "package combo" scopes are bottom of the barrel models. Occasionally you get one that lasts, but don't wager anything important on it. $15/$20 bucks is about right, then put it on a cheap rimfire and sell them both. One might enhance the other enough to get your money back.

Back