ARE YOU READY!!!

xxc711

Ok all these zombie bullet out the . I bought this gun off the forums on here for $175 buck $20 in paint and prep and this is what i got just for fun! lol
Before
photo-3.jpg

After
photo-2.jpg

Last edited:
I think that would look awesome with some of that black crackle paint overtop of it. The green would come through in crackled lines.

Sure is green.Tactical,I have been on the lookout for one to make like yours.They are so fun to play with.Love blowing up coke bottles of water.

Old turle that in neon green . Tactical you is sweet looking! This was just something fun ! There is not a milk jug safe for miles lol.

Man, I just dont think I could bring myself to do that to a piece of walnut. That said, it is kinda cool. It is missing something though. I used to have some stickers from the nuclear plant (nuke symbol) and some biohazard stickers. If I can find them I'll mail you one if you want. You could stick it on and clear coat over it......

Last edited:
Heck yea 2muchgun that would be great thanks.It a cheap off brand century international arms I found it on here.lol

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyIt needs one of the new Browning "Zombie Apocolypse" knives as a bayonet.

Chupa

KaBar is on that wagon too...sadly

I rifled through a bunch of stuff and this is all I found. I know I hve other stuff SOMEWHERE. You can have this stuff if it interests you....

4964ed17.jpg

Back