geissell or RRA NM two stage

bigtommy

I am ordering a new ar tomorrow and can get my ar with either a Geissell or a RRA NM chrome trigger. What are the thoughts which is a better deal. Only 20 more for a Geissell

I just did a google search and I believe they are a lot more money than a std. RRA two stage. The chrome triggers are not available and probably will not be for a long time, I hear the factory is even calling customers who have ordered one on their build to see if they will take a std two stage.
cheapest I found them was $170 for a SSA, I just paid $99 for a RRA.

If you are going to install the trigger package, watch out for the little spring that is held in by the AR pistol grip...I did not.

Both triggers are nice but look at a JARD triggers for $150. They come with 1 1/2# or 3# springs. I use the 3# spring and have nice 2 1/2# trigger. To change pull you just change the triigger spring for $6. Go to the JARD website and check them out. You have to tap the pistol grip bolt screw hole thru.

Wish you were here LOL, I have one AR with RR NM 2 stage and one with my new Geissell SD-E. I would not have believed how much better the G was because the RR is very nice. Spring for the G and be done with it. Regards

Back