How about some reloading Bench Photos

Been loading in the basement for years. Most people have a tendency to put their reloading stuff in a cubbyhole. Decided to move it to the garage where I could see out better.
reloadingroom010.jpg

P1010009.jpg

Now I can ocassionally see interesting things while reloading.
P1010016.jpg

Place is a little messy, but you got the picture.

Last edited:
In your pic of the reloading bench, the cabinet on top seems taller than in the original plans, Is it? Also I would really like to know what kind of wood you used.
Thank you for your time and picture

HPIM1020.jpg
[/quote]

Originally Posted By: KipIn your pic of the reloading bench, the cabinet on top seems taller than in the original plans, Is it? Also I would really like to know what kind of wood you used.
Thank you for your time and picture

HPIM1020.jpg
[/quote]

Kip,

Welcome to PM! Great looking bench you have there.

Eric

Thank you, But its not my bench, I want to make one like it I was asking huntsman22 the original poster what he made it out of.
smile.gif

I had to go with the close quarters approach. It is surprisingly stable. I built a few for friends and family. I load 340 Wby to .17 Rem. Some guys load in their easy chairs.. I highly discourage that practice.

[img:center]
loadingbench4.jpg
[/img]

loadingbench5.jpg
[/img]

loadingbench3.jpg
[/img]

Hey. There is a thread on reloading room photos in the RELOADING & AMMO section. Please add some to that. I was looking for some ideas about reloading rooms.

Originally Posted By: huntsman22Framing lumber covered with furniture grade oak plywood, solid oak trim.....

My apologies!
blushing.gif
You sir have a beautiful bench!

Eric

Originally Posted By: KipThank you, But its not my bench, I want to make one like it I was asking huntsman22 the original poster what he made it out of.
smile.gif

I built the same bench as huntsman22 albeit not as nice as his and post a long thread on it here. I hope that help you and i really reccommend this design, it works really well. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Eric

Originally Posted By: Arizona_coyoteMy newly reloading bench. Just wanting to share.

5.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I have a table with the same kind of particle board top as this one of yours, but the legs don't fold. Have you found that the top has held up to reloading so far, and would you use a sheet of plywood or other material for reinforcement or is it even necessary?

Here is a picture of my little corner of the garage that my wife said I could have. A set of cabinets over the bench all the way to the ceiling will finish it out once my buddy gets them built for me.

100_0588.jpg

Back