Predator University TV - Airing begins August 2nd.

TonyTebbe

Down in Dallas right now. In the morning I head to the Cayman Islands for 2 weeks of vacation with my wife Dawn, and our two youngest kids, Dylan and Emily. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary there.

When I get back, I will be launching Predator University TV! It will begin airing on Thursday night, August 2nd. I haven't set a time, but will post it here on PM. Episode 1 is done and ready and Episode 2 is in the works. Hoping there is a little something for everyone, veteran callers to new callers.

Next time I get online, it'll be on a beach with a margarita. Spear fishing isn't allowed, but I plan on doing plenty of hand fishing with a snorkel. Taking my underwater hd camcorder, so hoping to get some predator footage of a different kind. The tiny island of Cayman Brac has no idea what's in store for them, redneck coyote hunters in flip flops!
smile.gif

Keep the place safe.

Tony

That's awesome, folks is in for a real treat. Maybe you could do a special on Travis. I would personally like to see him behind the gun on a couple of stands. Hes real good people andwelcome at my place anytime.

Be sure and post some Dawn bikini pictures lol. Y'all be safe.

I hope that that beautiful family of yours has a great time. THE 20 YEARS DAWN HAS STUCK BY YOU is a mightly fine effort and deserves a medal.

CONGRATS to you both

Have a great time.

Have a great time and enjoy yourselves! You deserve a vacation!!!

Looking forward to the Episode I! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

me on tv? oh no you guys have fun phones broke if ya need anythin lemme know on here. im lookin forward to ya tryin to blow on a call underwater.

Congrats on the 20 years, time flies by when you are having fun. I will be in your shoes next year.....20? Wow, hard to believe!!!

Hope you have a great time and we will be waiting for the show.

I don't even have to tell you to take pics, I know you will. Can't wait to see them.

Congrats on the 20th and a fine vacation with family.

I can just see you now, laid back and relaxing on the beach, wearing one of those Hawaiian flowerdy shirts, flip flops, sun glasses and a straw hat, while seeing visions of coyotes back in New Mexico. Ah, such is the life.

many many more ahead tonny, congrats on your 20.have fun. spear fishing is not allowed but "self defense" is , somehow the fish came too close for your comfort and u stab it , easy explanation ......

Hello from the Caribbean!

Today is Dawn and I's 20th wedding anniversary. I made here a special drink for the occasion. I used coconut juice from the coconut trees here.
dawndrinks1.jpg

Views from the back door of our beach rental. My wife did really good finding this place.
houseview1.jpg

houseview2.jpg

Exploring the other side of the island. Big rocky bluff, nesting ground for the boobie birds.
cactusbluff1.jpg

famonbeach1.jpg

rockreef1.jpg

Getting a saltwater shower from a blow hole.
blowhole1.jpg

The woman who has put up with me for 20 years.
smile.gif

dawnreef1.jpg

I found out, the hard way, that the Sanyo WH1 is supposed to be waterproof...the key word is "suppose". I got some snorkeling footage, before it took on water and fried.
frown.gif
Been snorkeling and hand fishing every day. Was a little uneasy, this afternoon, when I was surrounded by a couple of 4 foot barracudas and a 7 foot shark right below me. Decided that I had enough hand fishing for today.
smile.gif
11 more days of this, then back to coyote hunting. Hahahaha.

Take care yall.

Tony

Hahaha. No, Dylan was asleep on the flight and Emily laid here head on him to stage the photo. They get along...but not that good!
smile.gif

Tony

Here are the video still shots from the Sanyo, before it took on water and french-fried.
smile.gif

snork1.jpg

snork2.jpg

snork3.jpg

snork4.jpg

snork5.jpg

They are the only predators I can hunt here. There are a bunch of feral cats here. I've already lipsqueaked several in to rock throwing distance.
lol.gif

Tony

Back