emeraldterriers1 (Bob) is the man! new pup pic

Ward H.

Had some work up in OKC. Drove from San Antonio, to Dallas, did some work in the big D, then drove to OKC, then drove up to see Bob in the BEAUTIFUL state of kansas. It was my first time in both OK and KS and its some serious calling country, ill say. Anyways, I picked up my pup and we have been inseparable since. Gentlemen, may I introduce Pattie, the Patterdale Terrier. Thanks Bob! Ill be back soon!!!!!

425150_10100406707302166_1270437041_n.jpg

yea he offered me one of those and i wish i could have, got to many as it is but they sure sounded like they would have worked good for what i wanted, nice looking pup

Good looking pup Ward, I had alot of fun with my patterdales, should suit you well and be a good hunting companion too.

Ward your more than welcome, i spread them far and wide, time will tell if they fit the bill.they ought to be hard on the varmits,and hopefully track/trail some wounded game up for ya.

bob if i had known he was headed up there i would have tryed to hitch a ride just to meet you both, shoot ward you came within 7 miles of the house

Originally Posted By: knockemdownBest of luck, Ward & Pattie! I'm bettin' that adorable puppy face won't be so cute to a critter in a few months!!!

i bet your right,on the otherside she wont be near as cute when she is about 3 yrs old either
wink.gif

I've been looking for one for my wife for awhile now but can't locate any that are out of working stock so if you guys know of anyone who has a pup left I would appreciate the pointers.

Originally Posted By: NEYOTEMANI've been looking for one for my wife for awhile now but can't locate any that are out of working stock so if you guys know of anyone who has a pup left I would appreciate the pointers.

i dont know anyone who has patterdales thats not out of working stock... i suppose there could be but never heard of any.what are your wifes plans for the pup?

Originally Posted By: emeraldterriers1Originally Posted By: NEYOTEMANI've been looking for one for my wife for awhile now but can't locate any that are out of working stock so if you guys know of anyone who has a pup left I would appreciate the pointers.

i dont know anyone who has patterdales thats not out of working stock... i suppose there could be but never heard of any.what are your wifes plans for the pup?

emerald-Its true most folks will SAY they are out of "working stock" but there have been lots of patterdales bred in the US now, so its easily possible the last true worker in the pedigree is several generations back.

Take care.

uhd,
maybe the one's advertised are from non working homes...the "real workers" are word of mouth within a small circle of people.these arn't for everyone.

emerald-I agree the best workers will sell themselves, but most folks wont get offered one. Instead, they will get on the WWW and see all the pics posted, and tales told...then a few PMs and phone calls later, and shazam, they got a "working terrier" to.
Just because folks dont put a price on their pups, dont mean they aint doin plenty of advertising...LOL

Take care.

p.s. I like your signature!

Back