xlr 100 vs xlr 250

Cycle-N-Squeeze

So here's the deal I am in need of a light to put on my AR for night calling almost all of my shots will be within 100 yds I already have a big spot light but I wanted to get one for the gun I like the 100 because of the smaller profile but obviously like the 250 for the extra reach I plan on having both when all said and done so what would you guys get first? Any other accessories yourecommend ?

If you can only afford one first, I'd get the xlr100. It will run all night on one battery. The xlr250 will eat the battery up if you are scanning with it. From the hat mount or a gun mount, you should be able to use the XLR100. The Predator Pack from Boondock is a great deal and they compliment each other well. I love mine.

I like my predator pack too but if I had to start with 1 light it would be the 100 for scanning but the 250 for shooting. Just 1 light for both? I'd take the 250 as long as I had enough batteries to last the stand.

Here in Indiana and shooting 75yds or less at night I feel the XLR 100 is more than adequate for my needs as a scope mounted shooting light.
thumbup.gif

I was using a 250 for scanning and a 250 mounted on my gun and liked it just fine. this season im keeping the 250 on my rifle and scanning with the 100!

Back