Michelle Obama: “All This Just For a Flag”

kn0228cd.jpg

Originally Posted By: Dead Down Wind

Really? I have no doubt that the sentiment is heartfelt. However, to combine racism and poor grammer in the same post is cliche.

"Grammer"

Kinda callin the kettle Black aren't you!!

I am less of a Racist than your fine boy and i sense some racism coming from you!

So, get off your high horse! [/quote]

No racism coming from me.You have poor 'grammar' and almost always resort to name calling.You can be counted on to take the low road and say something insulting and simplistic. I assume you are very young or very stupid.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Originally Posted By: Dead Down Wind

Really? I have no doubt that the sentiment is heartfelt. However, to combine racism and poor grammer in the same post is cliche.

"Grammer"

Kinda callin the kettle Black aren't you!!

I am less of a Racist than your fine boy and i sense some racism coming from you!

So, get off your high horse!

Quote:No racism coming from me.You have poor 'grammar' and almost always resort to name calling.You can be counted on to take the low road and say something insulting and simplistic. I assume you are very young or very stupid.

My oh my there HB, who pissed in your wheaties this morning. As usual like liberals are prone to do, you just can't resist playing that race card can you. When you have no valid argument or are backed into a corner the first thing you do is pull out that ace of spades, huh? The problem is you guys do that soooo often that it no longer has any effect. You guys made the mistake of labeling everyone who disagrees with Comrade Barry on any issue as a racist. Yeah he's a black sambo all right, but he could never be white enough to make us like him under any circumstances. We have been labeled racist so many times and for so many reasons that most of us now consider it a badge of honor to be thus called. I'm just sayin.

I wonder what the national sponsors that pay good money for sponsor ads on PM think about some of the racial comments?

Might be something the PM management team should look at.

Calling the first family monkeys seems to be a little racist...I could be wrong. I would have to agree with dogcatcher about sponsors and also mention that our comments reflect on the membership.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Calling the first family monkeys seems to be a little racist...I could be wrong. I would have to agree with dogcatcher about sponsors and also mention that our comments reflect on the membership.

Let me know when you become a member!

If and when he decides to be an actual president and not a junior golfer he will then begin to earn my respect.

Until then keep quiet!

you guys are really pushing it. I really don't tolerate racism here. If you want to keep this thread you need to clean up your posts. If that isn't done I'll remove the entire thread.

A few thoughts; I have stuck my foot in my mouth before; I want to not believe that is what she truely said...no one could be that clueless could they?
unsure.gif

I do a good job (IMO) of not being racist considering when I was young I grew up in an area with a high population of `people of color`, with a step dad who constantly dropped fbomb nbomb.I have worked with enough people of all colors and nationalities to understand not to stereotype; many who I admired their knowledge and what they acomplished in life.
What grated me most when I first seen this video (OP) was that this image came to mind...and I`m sorry but if I heard a comment like this at this ceremony...prolly would of got poked in the nose.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/photo/pid/1291416

Back