June HOM!!!

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the June Hunt Of The Month story
thumbup1.gif
Hard to believe the year is more than half over. The hunting season will be here soon. It is a slow time of year but lets keep the stories coming. There are going to be some real nice prizes the next couple of months.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a wonderful call made and donated by member Bowhunt 32 (Dale Primmmer). Someone is going to be very happy with this. Dale did an outstanding job on this call. The picture I took does not even show how truly nice this is. It is not often that a member makes a donation. I would like to thank him for doing it.

JuneHOM.jpg

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time and read them. The members put some work into writing them. After you do place your vote for the one you think is the best. This will run until 5:00 PM on June 18.

1. Three days of Prairie Doggin by Orion94us

2. Wow, what a day! by ARCOREY

3. My 3 morning 26 Coyote Hunt with Tony T by SHampton

4. 4th Down and 350 yards. by Arizona Bushman

Last edited:
Had to put my vote in for Arizona Bushman, considering I was there and seen it happen! Sure was sweet.

Good luck to everyone!

Weev-

My vote is in.. Whoever wins is going to be very happy with that howler. Dale makes some fantastic calls. I have a few myself
thumbup.gif
Thanks Dale..

Back