Utah Shooters

GP

Have any of you coyote hunters been out around Malta Idaho, Snowville, Utah Burley ,Idaho. I had a back operation and haven't been out yet and wondered if there is any critters around.

GP I can say about those area but if you feel like driving south down towards Manti you can hook up with some pretty good yokes
My son and myself we hunted there just after Thanksgiving for two days between the two of us we got 11 coyotes see more but you can't get them all also seen several reds and a few grey foxes we have talked about trying to get up that way again my son and myself both live in NV. if you want to drive a little further south go down by Cedar City I have property down that way and we see coyotes quite often
I hope this may help you
Skinner

GP
I have a friend that lives in sandy I will email him and see if he has hunted any of those areas.
If he has I will get back to you with the scoop

------------------
skinner

GP, I have not done any hunting around Burley this winter, the non-res license is way too expensive for me. But I've been up there a couple times visiting family and have seen coyotes out mousing in the fields while driving on both trips. Had me salivating to do some calling, but like I say, not willing to fork over that much cash to hunt coyotes. Good luck and I hope the recovery is 110%!

- DAA

Back