Thermal Imaging......Daddy like!!!

TonyTebbe

Phil from The Impact Zone was down this weekend for some night calling. Toys, toys, toys...was the theme of the hunt. He had Gen-3 NV and Thermal Imaging. Had a blast, had some good hunting, got some really cool footage for the show, and made a new friend. A big success in my eyes.

Here are some sneak preview screen shots.

therm22.jpg

therm1.jpg

therm3.jpg

Thought I'd share.

Tony

Originally Posted By: emeraldterriers1the 1st image looks like he has a collar on...

Believe me, I know. It looked like it had a collar on, the entire time it came in. Phil confirmed 100% it was a coyote with his NV, before taking the shot. It's fur was thick on it's neck and the heat transmitted less. Turned out to be a big 'ole male coyote.

Tony

OK guys I live in a travel traler no wife no kids drive a crapy truck. as my nephew said to my brother "Dad uncle Phils rifle is worth more than his truck" his dad replys and together both of his rifles are worth more than his house and his truck son his prioritys are in the right place

Most of the guys I grew up with had coon dogs that were worth more than their house and truck. It's a matter of priorities and I'd say you've got them right Phil!
smile.gif

Wish I could swing some of that stuff. Would be too cool. Heck, I'd even take a gen IV night vision if he had one laying around.

Nice pics, pretty cool technology.

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeMost of the guys I grew up with had coon dogs that were worth more than their house and truck. It's a matter of priorities and I'd say you've got them right Phil!
smile.gif
Yea Tony, I can remember back n the day. I went to a small town bank in Missouri for a loan to buy a semi truck and the banker asked me to put my coonhounds for collateral and he loaned me the money.

Back