Anderson Cooper: ‘The fact is, I’m gay’

This is all news to me. I never heard of Cooper. I watch Fox News and haven't watched CNN in a lot of years. I'm not worried about anybody on Fox News coming out.

Funny you should say that. I had a boss for years who for most purposes was a very intelligent guy. He was adamant that you should never look a queer in the eyes as they had some ability to make you queer if you did. He was serious and we had lots of fun with him. Any time we were in the vicinity of queers we would ride him about the fact that they were staring at him. He would never look. We were unmerciful with him. Quietly, to ourselves, we decided he was a latent.

Rush was basically outing him a few weeks ago...

Originally Posted By: BubbaChickenAZ, I never considered Shepard Smith to NOT be gay...

The next bombshell we'll find out is he's a liberal too.

anderson-cooper-gay.jpg

So tell me your take on the "Dog Whisperer"? That new commercial showing him in white silk pajamas and kissing and romancing the dog just plain scared me.

I googled it, and sure enough the guy is going through a divorce as of late, coming out seems quite prevalent these days. Probably enjoys when a dog humps his leg. Yuck.

Back