guns you wish they made

coloradocat

what kind of guns do you guys wish they would make?my choice would be a browning bar in 22 hornet andone in 223.like the looks of a hunting rifle over the ar platform for some reason.how about you guys what would you go for?

A 3/4 or possibly 7/8 scale AR-15 chambered in .17 Fireball, .20 Vartarg and .221 Fireball. Something light and easy to carry but with enough power to dispatch coyote sized critters out to past 200 yards. Be fun to have when walking around prairie dog towns too.

The AR 15 in the before mentioned 3/4 scale only in .22 mag , 5 mm mag , all of the hornets , everything up to .218 bee or sub .223. With mag length include the pistol calibers. Is any one out there listening?????? Jim

Another wish.... single shot rifles , like the crackshot , in all of the small centerfires as well as the rimfires. This would be a great starter gun for kids and beginers as well as trappers , hikers ,campers , ect. Light , short with more fire power than a .22 long rifle. Scope capable . Maybe in the hand gun cal.s too so you can use the same amo as your hand gun. Jim

another one i would like to see would be a double action revolver rifle in a 223,22-250,222 but there has to be a good way to put a scope on it

A model 7 Remington with a detachable magazine.

More 17 caliber bolt actions and combo guns, especially the lightweight stuff.

A 10/17HMR Ruger.

A MKII 17HMR Ruger or the Single Six in 17M2/17HMR. They might do the Single Six, not sure.

Savage M10's and Browning A-bolts with 2 position safeties.

Remington 700's from the 80's or older. Hate what they've become
sneaky2.gif

How about a Ruger Mini 14 that had a good trigger, didnt have a heavy target barrel with a huge hunk of steel hanging from it that would shoot 1 Moa

Originally Posted By: ARCOREY
Remington 700's from the 80's or older. Hate what they've become
sneaky2.gif

Yep , that's add the old Winchesters too....

< 90's guns period. Hate all this matte finish, cheap wood or synthetic crap. What happened to a good checkered stock and good polished bluing. Ya they all turned to a cheaper way to make the same thing with the end product looking and feeling cheaper too.

Lever action carbine in 41 rem mag. I don't have any 41 mag, but I see it as the perfect compromise between 357 and 44 for a deer pistol, and it would be nice to have a matching carbine. If they made a lever carbine I would have both a revolver and carbine in that caliber.

A 10/17HMR Ruger.

This one my friend has. He took his 10/22 mag and got a 17hmr barrel for it. The thing is sweet!! Wish they still made the mag.

Back