I guess accidents happen but didn't want pups yet!!!

NEYOTEMAN

Well my female broke out of the kennel awhile back and is now showing signs of being bred. Wasn't hoping for pups out of her quite yet she's to young. So now I could be looking to get rid of a few dogs or be taking sometime off of work to work with some pups. Which wouldn't be all bad either considering how rewarding it can be.

Yah she got tied with my male out of Tony Tebbe Gunner and Maddie. My female is a 3/4 Mountain Cur 1/4 BMC so they should be some descent pups I hope. I wanted to have a litter out of her when she got older and has proven her self a little more but I guess it will be now instead of then. I'll tell yah one thing I am doing is putting a full top on her kennel so she won't climb out again.

Yah crossed my mind Duane but wanted a litter out of the two anyway and not to big on aborting anything unless it is a life or death situation. I didn't know they even carried lutalyse for dogs used it on cattle a lot though.

Will do I am putting the finishing touches on the kennel and new dog house for her. The way she looks she is a week or two away.

Not saying it was the right answer, just an option.
We all have to make our own choices what is best for a breeding program, and for the health of the dogs.
What ever you decide to do, best of luck.
By the way you can't get lutalyse for dogs,most vets won't give a script for it. It does work though if used right.

Back