115 deg is where I draw the line

SHampton

Good thing it was only 99 deg here today. This male came in and just watched the dogs. They didn't see him so I just set waiting. He left and circled around going out of sight then he came into an opening and stopped in the perfect spot. I shot him at 125 yards. The dogs picked up his track where he was the first time. It took them a minute but they found him.

05480ebe.jpg

e7daf1f4.jpg

Originally Posted By: btech29Good work Scott. Its never too hot to kill coyotes.

Agreed! 115 is about right for AZ right now.

Originally Posted By: btech29Good work Scott. Its never too hot to kill coyotes.

No it isn't, they invented beer coolers to combat that notion.

Good job waiting that coyote out.
thumbup.gif

Looks alittle dry there yet. won't get much moisture here but we got enough to turn everything green and get the grass cranked up. Should be lots of hay this year.

It will be 115 here today if you add yesterday's temp in as well.

60 +55=115F
lol.gif

Looking good Scott. Best part about it.....Look at Havoc on the head end! I think last weekend did him good. That makes me proud.

Hotter than the gates of he// here this weekend. Got a few coyotes called up and killed, but it was like pulling teeth at an Arkansas family reunion. (no offense Btech)
lol.gif
smile.gif
lol.gif

Tony

Great job on the coyote. You guys are nuts that hunt in this kind of weather. I love to hunt coyotes but I hate summer. If I didnt have to earn a living, I wouldnt even go outside in this heat. Give me 15 degrees with 6 inches of snow on the ground year round and I'd be good.

Back