A Landslide in the Making

Quote:I guess it doesn't matter if a few eligible voters are dropped as long as we hastily shed enough voters to win in November....HB, What is your problem with a legitimate voter needing to establish actual identity and residence with the voting authorities??? Purging and actually verifying a persons identity and residence should not be a problem for 99.9% of the citizens of this United States since confirmed identity is needed for so many functions in life...

Missouri had a photo identification card for anyone that does not drive, but needs a verifiable identity that is issued by a governmental agency...My daughter is handicapped and cannot drive and has one if needed...I don't see the problem with anyone else being able to obtain one either..

IMHO, my right to vote is one of the most precious functions that we enjoy as Americans and am sorely pressed to excuse any official that wants to allow an unauthorized person to water down the value of my right..

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71well, we need every vote we can get...being dead is no excuse to ignore a civic duty.

I wish the Dems would work at least half as hard to allow the military personnel's votes to be counted as they do for illegals and criminals.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71well, we need every vote we can get...being dead is no excuse to ignore a civic duty.

I wish the Dems would work at least half as hard to allow the military personnel's votes to be counted as they do for illegals and criminals.

So true!

Back