Weaver Kaspa 2.5-10x44 review

tnducksandbucks

Just recieved my scope today and mounted it on my Savage M-10 predator. I used EGW bases, no MOA (flat) Buris rings (30mm) tatical mid.

For the money I belive the scope is worth the money spent. Sighted in @100yds. Put in my heavier bullets made a few adjustments then went to shootin. Strecthed it out to 300yds and the glass is just as good as my nikon coyote special 4-14. I like the mil is true at 10power after confirming that over the phone with weaver today before I mounted.

Went back to the 100 yd target and shot a few great groups. Next was the true test but not confirmed it to be a garuntee. Turned the turret up 2MOA and shot a great group.
Second, went down 2MOA and one click past and back 0 witch i had the scope adjusted to. Shot on target with a great 5 shot group.

In conclusion for now..... Scope seems to be true and clean nice features for the$$$ spent. Never been a huge fan of lighted reticle but it does seem to help in a low light condition. Turets lock and can not be bumped off while hunting or transporting. Only fault I can find which is minor is the front scope cover (flip up) seems to slide off the scope... Easy fix with a couple passes of eletrical tape at end of scope and it held in place.

I picked up a 4-16 with sidefocus and BDC reticule in the spring. I love it. For a low end Weaver it's more than I expected. I'll definitely be getting another for my new 17-204 build.

Last edited:
Shot the rifle this evening moved the turets from my zero at 100yds to the adjustment called to shoot out at 300yds. Hit my 3inch target and went back to my zero for 100yds. Hit my mark each pull of the trigger. Adjusted back and forth from 300yds and 100yds several times each round hitting its mark. I am very impressed with my purchase so far. This may not be the best scope for a bench rifle but for the money spent I have no complaints. Gonna try and strech out the rifle within the next few weeks to about 4-5-6 hundreds yards and will post results of that part of my review.

Back