ICOtec Electronic Predator Callers

You have made 2 posts here. Both of those posts have been about this caller.

Here's a thought. Why don't YOU buy one and write us up a nice detailed review all about it.

On second thought, nevermind. I have a feeling it wouldn't be an unbiased review.

I bought one. Called in 6 coyotes on my 1st stand with it. Shot 3 of them with my shotgun at about 85 yards on a dead run to the caller. They piled up instantly! The other 3 turned and run, but thankfully I had brought my trusty .17 cal along with me on this particular stand. Shot the 4th & 5th right before they crested a ridge at a ranged 532 yards & #6 got away.

Guess you gotta leave some for seed!
tongue_smilie.gif

Where does it say they have WT sounds ? If that is true I may just stop buying WT calls. That is the best part of the WT calls. If they are goig to let everyone have them for cheap then they arent worth as much to me. Because every dog will ahve heard the sounds coming from a crappy caller.

I went to the web site the caller looks like classic FoxPro with 12 WT sounds.
Never thought Bill would allow someone else to use his sounds.
Maybe this is what prompted FoxPro to lower prices.

yote blaster, on the product page ICOtec says they are using 12 licensed WT sounds, this is the 2nd el-cheapo caller that WT has rented sounds too. The FlexTone Echo has over 90 WT on it for around 125.00, Which is a steal of a deal! That same 125.00 would only add 12 sounds to a WT ATOM.

Long Time Lurker Here , First Time Poster ... so go ahead wear me out .
I have acquired an Eco-tec GC101 ... first time out of the box a hit within 2 minutes .. That’s enough to sell me .
Admitting I am pretty much new to the electronic calls on the market I have killed more than my share of dogs over the years , old school ways , I did have an old cassette type many moons ago , I am digging the compact size of the units and it works for me ! ?
For the money I don’t think one could beat it , That’s why I have a GC300 on the way by the big brown truck ... Money Well Spent I Would Say ....
Don’t knock It till you try it ....

Got a picture with said coyote with said call? If it works and an individual is happy with it great. I firmly believe as long as your within a reasonable range you can call any coyote in with any sound as long as the coyote is up to playing the game that day. For the price the call might be fine for an entry level caller but your really limited with twelve sounds and it doesn't seem to be programmable. Mating season is one of the best and productive times to kill coyotes with hard charging action with multiple coyotes usually. This call does nothing for you during the mating season. Its an entry level caller for the novice.

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone here , I was merely stating my opinion take it for what its worth .
I came to this forum to learn , Did not take long to distinguish who the teachers are . I kind of like being a “ Novice “ does not make me a know it all .

Nuff Said .

No offense meant j Stewart the whole picture thing is a tongue in cheek thing around here. As my post said any call can bring in predators. I'll try to quit knowing everything.

Picked up a GC-300 from SWFA a couple of weeks ago. I plan on taking it out in a few weeks once it cools down some.

As far as the calls and volume, I know it is worth more than I paid! In case someone else is low on funds like me.

Mad

Originally Posted By: Caller-4-HireI will be getting one of these units to field test , so I will post up my pros and cons of the unit after testing

C4H,

Did ya?

Doggin , not yet still waiting , I talked to the owner and he was sending one for testing and then said he is behind on getting some test units out. So im still waiting.

Originally Posted By: madmacs0101Picked up a GC-300 from SWFA a couple of weeks ago. I plan on taking it out in a few weeks once it cools down some.

As far as the calls and volume, I know it is worth more than I paid! In case someone else is low on funds like me.

Mad how did this work i am thinking about geting one i mainly use hand calls but a e-call could be handy at some stands

Originally Posted By: lowtempguruyote blaster, on the product page ICOtec says they are using 12 licensed WT sounds, this is the 2nd el-cheapo caller that WT has rented sounds too. The FlexTone Echo has over 90 WT on it for around 125.00, Which is a steal of a deal! That same 125.00 would only add 12 sounds to a WT ATOM.

Where did you find that the WT sounds are in the Echo?

Back