DVD for a beginner?

Shua713

I have seen a lot of predator hunting dvd's. I am wondering if there are any dvd's that will actually teach you how to call, and locate coyotes. I am pretty new to this sport, I have yet to kill my first coyote. I live in ohio. But I know that everyone prefers to do things a little different. But I am just looking for something that can teach the basics. I have read all over the internet. and have tried to search youtube. But I know I pick up on things a lot faster by actually seeing something being done. Thanks in advance for the feedback

Joshua

Is this the only place to pick it up. Is there a cheaper place? It is not a bad price, but I just got laid off, and I would be willing to pick up a used copy, and save a little. If anyone knows where I might be able to find one. I checked ebay, but no luck. If not I will just have to wait until I get another job and get my finace back in order. thanks for the tip on a good dvd.

I hate hearing about you getting laid off. I know a place where you can get one for a heck of deal....PM me your address and I'll send you a copy for free. Hopefully you can send me a pic of your first coyote this fall.
smile.gif

Tony

You're a class act, Tony. It don't get any better than that.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Regards,
hm

Class act all the way and the most informative DVD I've seen. Not only is there A LOT to learn on it, but it's done in a entertaining manner. You'll love Tony's DVD!

Tony, you've got this whole birthday thing backwards bud. People are suppose to give YOU stuff
lol.gif
!
thumbup1.gif

Arden

Back