HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY TEBBE

So you are a June baby as well... mine was on the 2nd... so I guess we have more in common than just a love for coyote killing...

Happy Birthday Old Man.....LOL

Ah cool, thanks for posting this
thumbup.gif
! I got a email from Facebook a few days ago; telling me it's Tony's birthday today. I planned on wishing him a happy birthday, but would have forgotten; if it weren't for this post. Good job!

Happy Birthday Tony
thumbup1.gif
! Hope your year has gone well and I wish you continued success in your hunting and guiding. You bring a lot to this site. I always enjoy the pictures you put up. Keep it up bud.

Arden

Happy birthday Tony! Just in case the coyotes are aware it's your birthday, beware of any packages with poor spelling and penmanship, especially if they are ticking and bear the name "ACME Company" on them.

Tonysbirthdaypresent.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch guys. I'm 44 today.
smile.gif
frown.gif
Hahahaha.

Couldn't think of a better way to spend it. Just got back from a morning of calling with our youngest daughter, Emily. A little too windy, didn't see a single coyote, but let her put the hammer down on some prairie dogs with my AR. Taking her and her brother to eat at the Lazy 6 restaurant for lunch. It's owned by some ranching friends of ours and it's the best burgers in town. Then, we're making my favorite meal in the world for dinner.....Lasagna. If that isn't enough, all he// breaks loose tonight, as my buddy SHampton is coming in for the weekend for some calling, dog work, and filming till Sunday.

I appreciate yall. Made my day for sure!

Thanks...Tony

Originally Posted By: cawilson82Dang Hampton sucks lol hope yall have a big time. If ya ain't hit puberty in 44 yrs probably ain't gonna happen

I DID find a hair on my chest this morning. I got all excited, but quickly realized that it was one that fell off of my head.
lol.gif

You'll be in our thoughts this weekend Caleb!
smile.gif

Thanks all...

Tony

Back