Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless

sneeky_sniper

Why is it that every time I find a gun that I really like/want, it is impossible to get, or "nobody has one" etc., etc.??????

I want a Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless in 7mm Rem. Mag.

I know a 7mm Rem Mag is not a typical "Varmint caliber" like the two .22-250 Tikka Varmint Stainless guns my local shop has that i drooled all over.... But it knida depends on your definition of "Varmint"

Tikka lists the gun on their website: Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless spec sheet

available I believe in Canada but not here...at least thats what I was told when I was trying to get a 243 varmint.

No luck finding a distributor with one in stock, and knowone knows if they can get one. Why would Canada get them and not the U.S.????

Tikka doesn't import all their products to the US. Only certain chamberings make it here. I called about a certain chambering about a year ago and was told this information and the reasoning behind it was the demand over here for that chambering wasnt there.

Originally Posted By: sneeky_sniper

"Why would Canada get them and not the U.S.????"

They have bigger varmints in Canada!!

I've tried just about every online shop I can think of with no luck.

I may see if I can call the fine customer service at Tikka and get some more info. Or I might drive to Canada
smile.gif

I tried to buy another T3 Stainless Varmint gun last year and found out they have been discontinued. The only Varmint they now make a CM. That maybe why no one can order it.

euro optics just told me that the stainless varmint has not and probably won't be avaliable in the US.... but they will be getting the Tikka Hunter in late Aug....which is what I want in a 243 Lefty...

If you "must have it" you can give these guys a try: http://www.simpsonltd.com/import.php Might be cheaper to find a different caliber. I waited over a year and a half for Tikka to import my "must have". I am just thankful they finally did. I might know of a "super varmint" in .308 that could be available soon. PM me if interested.

Already have several .308s but looking for a little more umph at longer range without a rifle that kills on both ends. 7mm Rem Mag fits the bill, for several other reasons.

That's ridiculous they wouldn't import that gun in all calibers, heck I'd buy it in 3 calibers if I could get them.

Back