Foxpro Scorpion discontinued.

kshuntercb

Ok, so i have now read that the Foxpro Scorpion will be discontinued. What a bummer, looks like a great call. Should I snatch one up? I'd be hoping it performs as well as my FX3, volume aside.

I just purchased one of the older scorpions off the board and really like it. If you had the extra funds, I would pick one up

My friend has one, and when we went hunting, it had no problems bringing in Coyotes. Small and very portable. My FX5 seemed a little louder, but from My understanding the Scorpion has the same amplifier as the FX5, and by adding an extra speaker really makes it shine, Id think that at a good price, it would be a good investment. Good luck.

The Scorpion is one of my favorite callers in my collection. Everytime I take it off the shelf I am still amazed at the quality and durability such a small caller. The unit is solid. It may not fit all applications, but next to the CS24B, I think it is one of Foxpro's best callers (especially the X1A version). As stated above, if you do need more volume, connect an auxiliary speaker and your good to go.

Thanks for the comments guys. Anyone looking for a new Scorpion check this out. $299.99 on sale cabelas.com. Now that's a deal. Limited time.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/FOXPRO-Scorpion-Electronic-Predator-Call/1096938.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dfoxpro%26x%3D11%26y%3D11%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=foxpro&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Too bad, this is a great little caller. I have a CS 24 and my hunting buddy has a couple of scorpions. We very seldom use my CS 24, the scorpion fits in a cargo pocket and is much quieter walking thru the brush.

Last edited:
Back