Dtech Wait

Hey guys,
Im about 100 days into my wait on my .17rem from Mike at Dtech. this is my the first tme i have gone through him, does anyone know approx. how long its taking him to get his uppers out? thanks.

However, long it is, it's worth it

I waited six months for my last two uppers from Mike

No problem waiting for me

They are shooters for sure

Mine took about 5 months. Mike is busy, and I didn't ask for updates throughout because he got the work done well before his quoted time. An all around first-class guy, and my upper shoots.

If you don't like the wait for Mike's stuff, then you REALLY wouldn't like the wait for NFA stuff.

Patience young grashopper..

I PROMISE you, when your upper is ready, it won't be collecting any Minnesota dust!!!
Your agonizing wait is nothing different than hundreds of us haven't already endured, and justified at the range afterward
smile.gif

So...sit back, try to relax, and keep on daydreaming of settling in behind your new DTECH.
Worked for me, like 7 or eight times already!
Well, it kinda worked, but that is all but forgotten once the pin hits the primer...
wink.gif

I'm with you; ordered mine late January. Considering the time involved, I should have ordered several different uppers for various cartridges I might be interested in later on.

You will find that when you get one you will want another so I would just order another when he calls to tell you this one is ready..... that way you have one to play with while the other one is cooked up.
thumbup1.gif

Nitroman,

I did what you are saying i got the 223 wssm and 243 wssm from Mike. The 223 wssm is one mean shooter. I had a 6month wait. It is totally worth the wait. I ordered as many as I could afford for the time frame, knowing I would want to get more uppers from him.

7c54143d.jpg

another
67af0d49.jpg

and the first group
510.jpg

that 223 looks like death in metallic form... been debating one for a long time now, kept all the reloading stuff for it just in case i go ahead.

Back