Wildfire vs. Firestorm

cathntr

Well its been awhile since ive posted anything to the site but I have been thinking about predator hunting alot lately and am wanting to get ready for the upcoming season even though its still a few months away. I pretty much sold off all my calls at the end of last season to make room for a new one this year. I have decided to give Foxpro another try. At first I was thinking id get a firestorm but now that they are dropping the price of the Wildfire to under $200 im leaning that way. My question for you guys is, how does the Wildfire stack up against the Firestorm. I like the fact that they both have Foxbang technology so thats not a deciding factor on which way to go. Im more worried about volume and sound clarity. Does have two speakers make much of a difference. Ive had a Scorpion and Spitfire in the past and felt as if they didnt have enough volume for some situations. The Scorpion more so than the Spitfire. I know they sell speakers and such to help out with volume but I want to be able to pack as little as possible and still get the job done. What are your thoughts on the matter. Any information is appreciated and thanks in advance. Good Hunting, Josh.

The cone speaker in one end is not intended for the high end sounds. The instructions tell you that. The cone is efficient for sounds like cougar, moose, etc.

I have not field tested the Wildfire but have had good luck with the Firestorm. I do like the setup on the Wildfire though.

The Fury is dropping quite a bit also, they are including Foxbang and the remote on it is awesome and they are pretty dang loud. The new price will be a bit more than the Firestorm was but they are quite a bit of an upgrade. My $.02

Back