My newest AR build

Phxmarine

Looking for some feedback, good or bad. Custom built noveske upper, lower and barrel. Coated with KG bake on.

iphonepics012.jpg

very nice. I would use the nikon mount with some flip iron,(back up), sights on it. Maybe a cheek riser on the ctr butt stock. What is the twist? Heck....If you need some help with load development just ship it U.P. North.

Glad you saw the humor in that C.Jay.
It is a very nice looking rifle, and I should have mentioned that in my prior post.
Whenever I see a picture of rural AZ like that I kind of miss the days of my teenage years spent there, ~age 15-24.

Originally Posted By: PhxmarineDo you miss the heat though, 114 today..... The coyotes kill themselves

No, definately don`t miss the heat..but hey at least it`s a `dry-heat`
lol.gif

I recall a record high of 122 deg. one day...man what a scorcher!
There are some days here though that temps in the 90`s get prety miserable when the humidity is high....I would say worse than 110 deg. `dry heat`.

Yes, I did this myself. I use KG bake on coatings. I media blasted it, degreased it, prepped the metal then airbrushed the base coat and hand painted the design, then finished with a top coat of flat clear. I also coat the inside of the rifle as well. Thanks for the feedback I do appreciate it.

Back