Does anyone have a Stag Arms Model 8?

Centurion

I am thinking about getting a Stag Arms Model 8 for a second AR and mounting a more tactical scope on it, like an ACOG or Nightforce. Does anyone have the Model 8, and if so, how do you like it. How is it for accuracy and dependability? Thanks for any input.
unsure.gif

I have one with an Eotech xps 2 on it. Works fine. I ran it in a carbine course with no malfunctions. Others were not so lucky. I even won the Kyle Lamb 1-5 drill with it.
Matt

I have been looking at the model 5 in 6.8.
Have yet to find one on the shelf to hold and see how I like the feel of it.
Not a lot of info on Stag arms on this forum, wondering how their triggers are?

I've wondered the same about the trigger. I imagine I could switch for a RRA two stage trigger if it wasn't good. Their trigger is nice. I've read quite a bit about DPMS having horrible triggers, but they otherwise sound like nice weapons.

I have a stag model three. The trigger was 4.75 pounds with no creep or anything.

I switched it with a timney 3 pound trigger as I am a bit of a trigger princess.

Other than some issues with the mag that came with it the fun has been flawless.

My model 8 is a battle weapon so no light trigger in there for me. I do have dpms ar-10 in both .243 and .308. I put the yellow jp springs in and it made quite a difference. I've never had a nice trigger so ignorance is bliss.

Back