This Ain't 2008 Anymore

Yeah the methods the Obama campaign are employing to try to win this one certainly are childish HB. Of course when you can't run on your record, you have to resort to smear campaigns, or just sit in the corner looking stupid, while you wait for defeat.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Childish.

Oh give me a break. This was nothing compared to the dozens, maybe hundreds, of events the Democrats have disrupted. It has become commonplace and expected that any event where a conservative is speaking will be full of Democrat hecklers. It happens one time at a Democrat event, and the Democrats start whining and sniveling about it. THAT is childish.

Originally Posted By: IversOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71Childish.

Oh give me a break. This was nothing compared to the dozens, maybe hundreds, of events the Democrats have disrupted. It has become commonplace and expected that any event where a conservative is speaking will be full of Democrat hecklers. It happens one time at a Democrat event, and the Democrats start whining and sniveling about it. THAT is childish.

Go get him Ivers!!

HB is a spy and he is connected to the "BOY" Abummer at the Right hip and Rim Rider is attached to the Left - No pun intended!

They report back daily to the KING of Kenya and his Buck Toothed Wife!

I punched "Romney heckled" into Google and found 1,100,000 hits, including thousands of news articles, about Romney being heckled at dozens of events.

Axelrod gets heckled at one event, and the left wing suddenly decides they are wearing their big boy pants and start complaining about how childish it was.

Give me a break.

To quote Romney when questioned by a reporter about it, "What is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander."

Last edited:
Back