Anyone have experience with Burris refurbs from Natchez?

The only thing I would worry about is the warranty work, will burris still cover refurbished scopes just like their new ones??? I would check that out first before ordering one. Burris is a sponser, maybe they will reply to this post.

I have a Burris 4.5-14 x 40(42IIRC) FFII like the one advertised for ...$94.00 ? If you are considering this model I think thats a great deal.
I had a couple issues with mine after I slipped and fell (hard!)on some ice, but it was repaired no cost to me besides shipping.
IMO, there are better scopes in the original MSRP price range, but $94 thats hard to beat.

Originally Posted By: coleridgeI got the email this morning. All the ones I looked at were already sold out...

I think some of those were sold out before the email went out. Natchex does some funny stuff sometimes.

All of our scopes are fully covered under the Forever Warranty including the refurbs. When a scope comes in that we may consider refurbishing it goes through a complete inspection to insure it is 100% functional to the level of a new scope. Anything that we find that deviates from that disqualifies the scope and it either gets destroyed or used for parts if it's an older scope that we no longer have parts for.

Some of the scopes that Natchez gets are actually factory 2nds with cosmetic flaws. Many people struggle to find the flaws.

Back