Obama By The Numbers

Originally Posted By: Rim_Runner
I’m probably wasting my time posting this but I’ll say it anyway. DDW you most likely think that you’re clever and that you can say stuff like that because of your freedom of speech. The problem is you also have a responsibility to the rest of us. I could care less if you want to make yourself look ignorant. The problem is when you post this on a hunting bulletin board; your comments reflect on the rest of us. The antis love comments like yours. They love to paint hunters as a bunch of idiots. The vast majority of the public is neither for or against hunting but the antis can use posts like yours to paint us with a broad brush and turn people against us. I’ve spent time on other sites building up a positive image of hunters and gun owners but it doesn’t take long for comments like yours to tear our image down.

Yes, you are wasting your time and ours when you post fallacious BS. Hey knock yourself out if you want to continue posting that kind of crap, however it's you who looks ignorant.
Sounds like you propose that we develop some sort of secret handshake, a wink and a nod before we start expressing our beliefs. The anti's don't need to search these sites, they simply do what all you liberals do, they make up facts and purposely distort the truth.

As long as we behave and follow the party line, praise the "Boy Blunder" and his henchman then we need not worry about the anti's, right? Most of us got where we are in life by confronting our enemies head on and not becoming a slobbering, indecisive individual who tests the wind before speaking and bases every decision on whether it FEELS warm and fuzzy. Simply put, we seek the truth, don't flower it up and then dish out that reality to you libs. Screw the anti's and the libs and the Kenyan.

I have a responsibility to the rest of us??

This country needs more people like me! I speak what is on my mind and i am sick and tired of all the "Sensitive" people out there!

I WORKED my way to the top, and, so can everybody else for that matter, you get out of life what you put into it! Work hard and reap the rewards, it's not that tough!

I pay my taxes and that is my responsibility to the rest of us!!

I work fulltime and both my daughters attend private school, 80% of my property taxes go towards public school, which, my girls do not go to public school.

Keep the change!!!!!! You have no HOPE!

Originally Posted By: hm1996

It's a vast right wing conspiracy, that's what!

cid_006601cd3a2a2d9a3250b6ce7546yourf78bf48ce2.jpg

Regards,
hm

I can believe it will happen as far as the statue but it's nice to see the crowds are a lot smaller. Those stadiums have a lot of empty seats unlike four years ago. As far as the anti's excepting hunters, That's some funny stuff.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Sometimes it really is a lost cause.

you're right HB. you seem to be a fairly intellegent man so there IS hope
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerI’m probably wasting my time posting this but I’ll say it anyway. DDW you most likely think that you’re clever and that you can say stuff like that because of your freedom of speech. The problem is you also have a responsibility to the rest of us. I could care less if you want to make yourself look ignorant. The problem is when you post this on a hunting bulletin board; your comments reflect on the rest of us. The antis love comments like yours. They love to paint hunters as a bunch of idiots. The vast majority of the public is neither for or against hunting but the antis can use posts like yours to paint us with a broad brush and turn people against us. I’ve spent time on other sites building up a positive image of hunters and gun owners but it doesn’t take long for comments like yours to tear our image down.

You and HB voted for Zero. How does that reflect on the rest of us? Do you plan to thumb your nose at gun owners and hunters and support that piece of trash again?

Quote:Most of us got where we are in life by confronting our enemies head on it’s not about confronting our enemies, It’s about driving of potential allies. I have no illusions about not offending the antis. Everything we do and say offends them. It’s the people who are sitting on the fence. It’s the ones who neither oppose or support hunting and gun ownership that we can’t afford to drive away. In the long run they are the ones who have the numbers to make these decisions. We don’t even need their support we just need them to ignore the antis. I have no problem confronting the antis but there is no need to drive away potential allies. Especially when it’s being done by making childish statements that are purely intended to show your distain for being politically correct and reflect some vain attempt to look macho.

WHOA!!! RIMMY and HB - When your hot, your hot!!!

Neither one of you have ever cast the first stone of discension, now, have you??

LMFAO HB. you got quite a sence of humor when your drinking the kool-aid. can't imagine how you'de be with a few beers in ya?

Back