Fallen solders NOT heros??!

I wonder what the % of Dem./REP.is in the military.I also wonder the % of same about officers.
As far as this guy,how would he know what a hero is.He is not qualified to speak on the subject.To all families and all those who hold memories inside of those killed and passed,please don't let that guys stupidity cause you any distress.

Last edited:
That is really how he feels,I grew up in a small town between Northamton, Mass.(Sanfranciso of the east)and Amherst, Mass.(the Western Mass.version of Cambridge,Mass.)The people in these towns actually celebrate our enimies and spit on our veterans.It would make you sick,the things they say in public about our flag,veterans and people that do not agree with them...

I always find it amazing that people slam those who provide them a right to do so! Free speech and other liberties are not inherent. There are people, everyday, ensuring those liberties are continued in our society. The very people whom Mr. Hayes is trying to discredit affor him the right to do so!

Originally Posted By: pahntr760I always find it amazing that people slam those who provide them a right to do so! Free speech and other liberties are not inherent. There are people, everyday, ensuring those liberties are continued in our society. The very people whom Mr. Hayes is trying to discredit affor him the right to do so!

Well stated, Shane.

Folks like Mr. Hayes have no clue as to the sacrifices made on their behalf by those who have proudly worn their country's uniform, past and present. May God bless them all!

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: pahntr760I always find it amazing that people slam those who provide them a right to do so! Free speech and other liberties are not inherent. There are people, everyday, ensuring those liberties are continued in our society. The very people whom Mr. Hayes is trying to discredit affor him the right to do so!

Well stated, Shane.

Folks like Mr. Hayes have no clue as to the sacrifices made on their behalf by those who have proudly worn their country's uniform, past and present. May God bless them all!

Regards,
hm

And they are reluctant to call out our enemies,denounce them,or call for victory!!

Seriously, I think the Selective Service Office needs to call his number! Does anyone have a letter from the Selective Service Office? We'll find his address, and send him a letter inviting him to join the forces in Afghanistan. Give him a day or two to think about it while the selective service office tries to sort it out, which maybe they won't since they can't get Obama's goodies straight, and then he can really get a little taste of what it's like.

Originally Posted By: hm1996Chris Hayes, meet PFC Sammy Davis and then tell us what a hero is! Better yet, perhaps he would like to explain it to Pfc. Davis.

Regards,
hm

AWESOME! great video and what a message/explaination at the end.
`mean old Seargent`...27

Seems he mighta been catching more than a little heat!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/m...QPxU_story.html

Quote:MSNBC host Chris Hayes apologizes for questioning use of term ‘heroes’ for fallen soldiers

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, May 28, 7:23 PM

NEW YORK — MSNBC host Chris Hayes says he’s sorry for his comments about his discomfort with the use of the word “heroes” to describe fallen soldiers.

Hayes made the comments during his show on Sunday, the day before Memorial Day. He was met with a strong backlash, including from a veterans’ group.

Hayes said he was “uncomfortable” with the word because it seemed like a rhetorical device that could justify engaging in more wars.

In a blog post Monday on the show’s website, Hayes apologized for not living up to his own “standards of rigor, respect and empathy.”

He says he was trying to discuss the divide between the military and civilians but ended up reinforcing a stereotype of a pundit talking about something he hasn’t experienced.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or

Back